BitGo is the leader in custody and security solutions and is the largest independent digital asset custodian in the world. Founded in 2013, BitGo is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets and established BitGo New York Trust in 2021. BitGo also offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services and supports over 500 digital assets on its platform. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 700 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many of the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms.
BitGo is currently looking to expand our Sales/Business Development team at the Director level. This role will report directly to the Head of Platform Sales and is a great opportunity for mid-level / senior business development professionals within financial services/cryptocurrency. This is an individual contributor role focused selling to crypto native companies such as exchanges, miners, payment processors and retail platforms.
- Increase revenues across all of BitGo’s solutions: secure wallets, qualified custody, and prime.
- Acquire and drive continued client relationships.
- Represent BitGo products and services externally in client meetings and at industry events.
- Understand regional market microstructure and evolving regional competitor landscape.
- 5+ years of quota-carrying sales experience and target achievement in crypto, fintech or capital markets technology.
- Understanding of the complexities and challenges of financial markets and the crypto ecosystem. Bonus: knowledge of Prime Brokerage, Custody, Trading, Lending and Staking.
- Experience managing or leading inbound and outbound sales processes, including generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals.
- Proficient with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce) and other sales enablement tools.
- Demonstrable success with solutions selling, deal structuring, contracts and negotiations.
- Genuine enthusiasm for the digital asset industry and curiosity of new concepts such as DeFi, staking, and NFTs.
- Agility and appetite for learning new products/technology in a fast-developing environment.
- Critical thinking, open communication, and ownership mentality
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Please let BitGo know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg