At Hike, we’re building the Rush Gaming Universe 🎮 📲 💰
To know more, check out work.hike.in
Director of Marketing
As Director of Marketing at Hike, you will be responsible for planning and leading the marketing efforts, aimed at positioning RGU as a prominent Gaming Brand in the country.
You will be required to drive best-in-class creative campaigns to promote upcoming products/features and Social Marketing efforts to impact business growth.
In this role, we’re looking for a strategic leader who can take on ambiguous problems, bring definition and clarity to how to organise a diverse team to deliver exponential impact. You need to have exceptional written, visual and verbal communication skills, the ability to manage complex stakeholder environments and a passion for rallying people around a single unified plan.
Skills & experience we're looking for 👨💻
- 8+ years of full-stack marketing and senior leadership experience with business-to-consumer marketing, ideally in gaming and/or technology products, and strong consumer brand sensibilities
- Passionate about gaming and crypto.
- Have a deep appreciation for the romantic value of the products and is obsessed with inventing on the customer’s behalf.
- Believes in first-principle and second-order thinking, and is obsessed with staying close to the core building blocks and keeping things incredibly simple
- Experience launching new AAA games or marketplace platforms to the public
- Best-in-class brand builder and storyteller; proven success crafting brands from the ground up and a track record of building brand engagement and generating business growth
- History of launching successful campaigns using components of guerrilla, grassroots, and viral marketing
- Experience building reporting dashboards and synthesising complex data points and KPIs to generate easy-to-understand executive reports
- You have excellent spoken and written communication skills, allowing you to deliver complex information clearly to your colleagues and through marketing material
- Demonstrated effective leadership - people management experience is important
- Build and evolve product positioning and key messaging for use in external communication, identify value propositions and key messages that bond the right players to our games
- Highly customer focused and data literate. Able to interrogate market, consumer and customer data and present recommendations on market and consumer
- Develop consumer marketing strategies to successfully establish the Rush brand; driving awareness, growth and dedication through traditional media, digital, social, partnerships and owned channels
You will 📲
- Develop and execute the vision and strategy to achieve RGU business targets through customer-focused and data-driven marketing campaigns across all performance channels, including search, display, social, video, sponsored content, affiliate, and others
- Design brand positioning and messaging strategy across channels to drive market awareness, customer acquisition, and loyalty
- Identify value proposition, product positioning, and key messages, and write creative briefs to ensure we produce best-in-class creative, which is consistent across all channels and resonates with consumers
- Assess upcoming product and feature launches to identify bigger stories or position multiple launches in a clear way for consumers
- Partner with your peers in Product Management, Community Management and Developer Relations to drive adoption, engagement and revenues
- Create and direct market, competitive and user research
- Drive and optimize our SEO strategy to reach the most relevant audience at the best time to grow our audience
- Analyse the performance of all marketing programs (including ad spend) to identify the best opportunities for optimisation, and regularly iterate to maximize performance
- Work with finance to plan and maintain a marketing & advertising budget that priorities low-spend/high-impact campaigns
💰 Benefits → We have tremendous benefits & perks. Check out work.hike.in to know moreRegister to Apply
Please let Hike know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg