Co:Create is a new web3 protocol that unlocks the potential of NFT communities and ecosystems. We’ve raised a $25M seed round led by a16z crypto to support our mission: Empowering NFT projects to “go beyond the drop.” Our goal is to provide the foundational infrastructure for decentralized brands of the future. We enable NFT projects to scale more effectively by empowering them to manage royalties, launch a thoughtfully designed fungible token and DAO alongside their collections.
We are looking for a director of marketing who has a deep understanding of Web3, with strong relationships in the space to drive meaningful outcomes. You will lead marketing efforts for Co:Create from strategy to creating compelling, on-brand, narratives across content and social and be able to deliver robust reporting and analytics. Bottom line, you are a data-driven, strategic thinker, who can roll up their sleeves and operated as an IC.
You’ll get to
- Build a social strategy to establish Co:Create as a Web3 thought leader
- Own tooling and budget decisions for marketing
- Drive engagement & growth in the Co:Create brand across owned channels
- Create content and provide strategy support for business development
- Be the internal Web3 market expert and evangelist
- Want more information, check out the Mission and Outcomes for the Director of Marketing
Who we are looking for
- Must have 7+ years of experience in digital marketing
- At least 1 year of experience in crypto/blockchain/NFT.
- Proven success as a social and marketing manager
- Be active in and have a strong community in Web3
- An “owner-mentality”
- Excellent communication and strong writing skills
- Proven track record of growing Twitter, Discord & social followings
- Experience delivering KPI metrics for nurture & acquisition marketing campaigns (email, paid social, etc)
- Understanding of our client’s unique business challenges challenges
- Deep understanding of the NFT market
- Ability to use data to inform strategy and improve content
- Experience/expertise in: podcasts, Clubhouse, Telegram or other audio platforms.
- Experience/expertise in producing video content: TikTok, Reels, YouTube, explainers, sizzles.
- Strong knowledge of marketing automation & analytics tools: Hubspot, Dune, Google Analytics, etc
- Familiarity with Figma, Webflow, Adobe Creative Suite, Typeform
- Influencer marketing background
Salary and Compensation
- Competitive salary, as well as lucrative equity and tokenomics incentives. Curious what that means? Learn more about How We Determine Salary at Co:Create.
- Annual salary: $184,000- $216,000
- Equity compensation: 0.123% - 0.170%
Benefits & perks
- Fully remote team (US based employees only at this time)
- Team offsites quarterly at locations across the country
- Health insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Unlimited vacation & paid time off
- $2500 in “get what you need to get started funds”.
- $325/month in “get what you need” funds.
- A NFT Starter Pack, including money to grow your NFT collection
- Hate Monday meetings? so do we! We have a strong “no meetings” policy on Mondays.
When hiring candidates, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our culture:
- We care personally, and challenge directly: We know and care about each other. We challenge each other to be better. We don’t care about being right, but getting right.
- We build on our strengths: We each have superpowers and we strive to create an environment where individuals are able to do what they do best.
- We act!: We make informed, bold decisions, using data when possible.
- Community first: If our community isn’t winning, neither are we.
- We’re curious: We seek to understand. We stretch beyond our personal areas of expertise. We learn as much as we can in a rapidly evolving space.
- We are optimistic, but realistic: We know we will be successful, but have a healthy respect for challenges we have to overcome.
The Co:Create protocol is the first endeavor from Gesso Labs, a team of web3 entrepreneurs, engineers, artists, and operators. Gesso, (pronounced “Jesso”, the Italian word for chalk) is a primer applied to blank canvases that serves as the foundational layer all other paints adhere to. Our name speaks to what we aim to deliver: tooling and infrastructure that empowers creators to realize the promises of web3 - dynamic, decentralized experiences that benefit all participants.
We are backed by some of the best projects and technical minds in the space and we’re excited to have many of these partners along for the ride as investors, advisors and future users of the protocol.
We are a woman-led company and believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Candidates of all protected classes are encouraged to apply and we offer equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law.Register to Apply
Please let Co:Create know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg