Blocknative enables users to take control of blockchain transactions with its reliable Web3 infrastructure. This infrastructure democratizes access to the mempool data and enables users to see into the future. Blocknative’s pre-chain transaction orchestration platform powers advanced trading strategies, improved web3 user experiences, and the construction of profitable blocks on Ethereum.
Founded in 2018, Blocknative is trusted by many forward-thinking projects including Curve, Lido, Ledger, MetaMask, Compound, Synthetix, Gitcoin, Polygon, and the Ethereum Foundation. We are a fully remote company, made up of 50 humans across 7 time-zones and 9 countries. Blocknative is backed by leading investors - including Blockchain Capital, Foundry Group, Rho, IOSG Ventures, Robot Ventures, Fenbushi Capital, HackVC, Industry Ventures, Coinbase Ventures, and others.
This is a rare opportunity to guide the direction of a disruptive web3 company pushing the boundaries of blockchain-enabled business models. Your mission will be to plan, implement, and oversee software engineering strategies, procedures, and goals for Blocknative to drive our culture of execution. You’ll work closely with our CTO and Product Managers to design, build and deploy new capabilities in blockchain infrastructure. If you love the challenge of a fast-paced start-up environment, this could be the role for you.
What you will do:
- Build a high performing interdisciplinary team with attention to diversity and inclusion.
- Inspire and grow the team through hiring, onboarding, mentorship, empowerment and by challenging colleagues to do their best work.
- Enable and drive strategic software engineering decisions from a deep understanding of web3 technology infrastructure.
- Work closely with product and project managers to further our strong execution environment.
- Stay up-to-date on developments within the crypto industry and maintain deep understanding of existing and upcoming blockchain protocols, especially around emerging ecosystem trends and products. Become a domain expert on blockchain and crypto protocols.
- Close the gap between technical and non-technical stakeholders - explaining technical concepts to non-technical team members and translating business-oriented and strategic plans to engineering team- to ensure that everyone is aligned around the value we are creating for our users.
- Grow the technical expertise of the company as it relates to performance, scalability, and maintainable infrastructure. Be a steadfast advocate for clean and scalable coding principles and high-performance, secure, reliable software services.
- Analyze and organize complex information from a variety of data sources to effectively communicate actionable insights and recommendations to product management & engineering leadership.
- Ethereum and EVM chains — proficient with the core concepts in the space
- 7+ years of engineering experience
- 3+ years in supervisory roles
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with others with varying levels of technical understanding
- Strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and build solid working relationships across the team — from individual contributors to the CEO/CTO
* We prioritize people above all else. If you think you’d add to the depth and diversity of our team but don’t fit these qualifications exactly, we want you to apply!
We strive to have you meet as much of the team as possible before extending an offer. Here’s what you can expect:
- Application review
- Schedule a call with the recruitment team
- Schedule a call with the hiring manager
- Schedule a group interview with the growth or technical team
- Reference calls/ background checks
#LI-RemoteRegister to Apply
Please let Blocknative know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg