Director of Developer Relations
Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
Creatives at ConsenSys make work that moves the crypto industry forward, spreading our leading-edge products far and wide into the world and pushing for the adoption of Web3 technology. We’re an ambitious team, using our unique point of view to create work that infiltrates crypto culture, influences mindsets, and prizes ourselves on being defiantly optimistic.
What you’ll do
- Lead our Developer Relations team, charged with empowering developers to build on with CSI products and representing the needs of these developers back to our product and engineering teams.
- Set the vision and strategy for this team, building out the organization, content, programs, and tooling needed to grow and support our base of developers
- Build from 0 to 100: Define and build our global developer relations program from the ground up, in partnership with our developer experience, product, and engineering teams.
- Manage a team of passionate engineers and developer advocates
- Oversee how the suite of CSI products work together and guide the developer relations team to create strategies to advocate for the CSI suite of solutions
- In collaboration with engineering and product teams develop go to market strategies for all CSI products
- Oversee the Developer Relations team to build and publish engaging content - construct helpful examples and guides, ensure documentation is meeting the needs of developers.
- Develop and execute holistic launch plans for new products
- Build mechanisms and processes within Devrel to support the Developer Experience organization with events, community, academy and more.
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- Experience building and leading a developer relations team
- Experience managing a technical team
- Experience with global expansion
- Demonstrated interest or experience with blockchain related development and web3 technologies through any of: work experience, hackathons, open source work, personal projects, or similar experiences.
- A metrics-driven approach to serving the needs of the developer ecosystem.
- Proactive and self-driven to be successful working in a remote environment
- Are kind, empathetic, and supportive towards the team
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).Register to Apply
Please let Consensys know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg