Meet Casa, the leading bitcoin and ethereum storage company that offers members unparalleled control over their digital wealth. Our team combines deep security expertise, human-centered design, and exceptional customer service to empower our members and build lifelong relationships with them.
Casa is seeking a Director of Customer Service to lead the team that delivers on a mission-critical part of our business: our best-in-class service. Casa was founded to help people own, secure, and manage their private keys safely and easily – without wondering if they’re doing it right. Each and every interaction with our support and service professionals shows Casa members that we are by their side and demonstrates the value and peace of mind that they receive from their membership.
The ideal candidate is a bitcoin, ethereum, and crypto enthusiast and avid participant in crypto communities. They are guided by a passion for helping customers, and are ready to put into practice their deep knowledge of CS principles, processes, and scaling strategies.
This position is 100% remote and reports to our VP of Revenue.
The salary range for this role is: $157,500 - $192,500
What you'll do
Your team will include Customer Support Advisors, who support Free and Gold plan subscribers primarily via email and self-service content, and Client Service Advisors, who work one-on-one with our Platinum and Diamond members to provide onboarding and expert technical support. As the team lead, you’ll work closely with Casa leadership to drive strategic improvements to the customer experience, report on the success of Client Service programs through a variety of metrics, and grow your team by hiring and training Advisors who meet Casa’s best-in-class service standards.
Your work will include:
- Leading your team to achieve goals for customer satisfaction, revenue retention, revenue growth, team utilization, and SLAs; where necessary, introducing new methods and approaches for tracking and monitoring metrics
- Providing strategic and tactical leadership across the team, prioritizing skill development and professional growth with the existing team and attracting high-potential talent as we grow
- Implementing proven best practices and winning strategies from your experience leading CS teams
- Defining operational metrics and optimizing processes across all stages of the customer journey
- Leveraging data in decision-making, strategy development, and day-to-day execution
- Working with your team to gather product feedback and collaborating with the Product and Engineering teams to prioritize bug fixing and new feature requests
- Collaborating closely with Sales and Customer Success to ensure that your teams are partnering to provide exceptional customer experiences that drive new growth and retention goals
- Working directly with customers when team members need an escalation path, to fill coverage gaps, or to further your own knowledge about customer feedback
Who you are
- You are a hands-on leader who is passionate about helping your team reach their goals and grow professionally, and you are driven to exceed company, team, and individual goals. You have experience in a fast-paced environment, leading processes to increase adoption, revenue, and retention, preferably in the SaaS space. You are naturally curious with an eye for process improvement and scalability, while driving engagement and performance from a seasoned team of professionals. You have a passion for self-custody and are motivated by helping customers in the crypto space take control of their digital wealth.
- 7+ years of demonstrated success in managing teams of Customer Support and Customer Service professionals
- Experience managing and growing CS teams at companies with SaaS and/or B2C subscription models
- Deep knowledge of bitcoin and ethereum and familiarity with crypto communities
- A revenue-oriented mindset and proven success meeting or exceeding team goals
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize, organize, solve problems, and operate in a fast-moving environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to examine, synthesize, and present data to various stakeholders
- Ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Proficient in designing, using, and maintaining CS tools and platforms such as Hubspot, Zendesk, etc.
- Experience hiring, managing, and evaluating external resources (e.g. freelancers, consultants, software vendors)
At Casa, our mission is empowering individuals to secure their digital sovereignty, and we empower our employees to do their best work.
Ownership. Private key management is the beginning of a future you can truly own, and at Casa, everyone has a role. We offer equity opportunities so our employees can benefit from what we are building together.
Community. Inclusivity is important to us. We value each other and our contributions. Our team, known as the Casa Space Fleet, brings out the best in everyone while having plenty of fun along the way.
Rest and Relaxation. We believe in the power of personal time, so we offer as much flexible time as you need. We encourage you to take at least 3 weeks off a year.
Health Benefits. We provide medical coverage with FSA options, dental, vision, and access to mental health providers.
Setup for Remote Success. Our team is both decentralized and effective. We reimburse up to $400 for anything you need to set up your home office.
Investment Avenues. We partner with resources so you can invest a portion of your paycheck in bitcoin, and we also have the more traditional 401(k) option.
Maternity/Paternity Leave. We provide 12 weeks for maternity leave and 4 weeks for paternity leave.
*As Casa is a fully remote company hiring candidates around the world, our perks and benefit packages may adjust based on your location
Casa is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Register to Apply
Please let Casa know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg