What’s the Job…
Fireblocks is a fast-growing VC-backed unicorn focused on securing and transferring digital assets across public and private blockchains. Based on our explosive growth, we are looking to expand our Business Operations team across the globe. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment with a team that is passionate about security and blockchain technology and you have a strong track record of success, we’d love to speak with you.
We are looking for a high-powered Director of Business Operations reporting to the VP of Business Operations, who is passionate about building the operational infrastructure and core processes for our global organization. The Business Operations team supports the business at scale - delivering operational excellence, policy management, workflow and process design, executive reporting, and business intelligence.
You will work with senior leadership to lead a wide range of initiatives to this end, for example: re-thinking our end-to-end internal processes and touchpoints with customers, improving our approach to translating strategy into execution, establishing a quarterly and annual planning cadence, structuring and running company-wide communications (leadership meetings, offsites, all hands), among others.
You will lead cross-functional teams across the organization to improve operational efficiency and support a variety of stakeholders (Marketing, Product, Customer Operations, Sales) to diagnose challenges, create a roadmap to fix them, and implement the changes.
- Drive efficiency and revenue optimization through ongoing improvement of operating model and end-to-end pre-sales to post-sales workflows through the lens of the customer’s experience
- Drive quarterly and annual planning processes, serve as internal SME for OKRs/Goal setting- including system management, project prioritization, resource planning/allocation, and cross-functional coordination
- Work with leadership to identify, define, and launch critical strategic and operational initiatives
- Provide and maintain a shared knowledge base, define and/or catalog existing reporting policy and workflow process documentation, requirements gathering
You must be able to:
- Lead and influence cross-functional, global teams to achieve business objectives - must have a keen ability to structure complex, ambiguous problems and use a data-driven approach to solving them
- Manage the dissemination of information from key decisions to relevant stakeholders across the organization
- Communicate findings to executive leadership via thoughtful presentation and facilitation
- Manage and execute special projects as needed to meet the changing business environment and ensure the team is achieving commitments
- Act as a talent magnet to build a world-class team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. MBA is a plus
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience at a top tier management consulting firm and/or tech and/or financial services business
- History of leading cross-functional, global teams. Ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job tasks
- Collaborative mindset, plus a willingness to roll up your sleeves and dig into the tactical alongside the strategic
- Analytical, data-driven approach to problem-solving and a keen ability to translate high-level goals into concrete actionable plans
- A love for learning new information quickly, with high attention to detail
- Comfortable working in high growth, quickly changing environment. Bias for action, and enthusiasm for finding creative solutions to complex problems
- Clear communication skills - both verbal and written; executive-level presentation skills are a must
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with B2B SAAS Operations and Customer Operations teams is a huge advantage
- Familiarity with regulated financial services businesses
Please let Fireblocks know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg