We are ClubRare - The World's first community-centered Physical NFT marketplace for collectors. We connect the Real-world and the Metaverse. We are a community for people who trade the things we love.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is distributed throughout the world - we form an inclusive network across a variety of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
Our culture is driven by empathy, integrity, strategic thinking, innovation, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it's our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the open metaverse for collectors.
What’s in It for You?
- Be part of building a great project and make a real impact in your career.
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Receive a competitive salary paid in crypto.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify profitable business opportunities
- Lead development of partnerships, alliances and new business opportunities
- Manage and retain relationships with existing clients
- Research and prioritize leads and viable income streams, build a world-class business/sales pipeline
- Negotiate and execute new deals
- Build solid relationships with colleagues in engineering, marketing, and product
- Must have at least 3+ years of Web3 industry experience, decentralized is desirable.
- Has experience in an early startup (Seed ~ Series A)
- Entrepreneurial experience is a must.
- Possess a wide network and partnership experience in Web3
- Understand blockchain technology, smart contracts, DeFi 2.0, DAOs
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to tailor messaging to a wide audience at differing levels of technical sophistication
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritize, communicate, and function in a small team
Learn more about us at www.clubrare.xyz
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.Register to Apply
Please let ClubRare know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg