Digital Product Manager
Compensation: $150,000-$180,000 + Bonus + RSUs (50% of salary)
Location: Remote first - preference for NYC or DC candidates
Orbis is partnered with a fast-growing, blockchain exchange company who are innovating (instead of recreating) in the crypto exchange space.
They are hiring a Product/Project Manager to build world-class, innovative experiences. You will be in the driving seat of what users see: owning the consumer-facing website & digital products.
*Please note: no specific or in-depth knowledge/experience in the blockchain space is required, however an interest in the space will make this a much more exciting opportunity!
What the Digital Product Manager / Project Manager will be responsible for:
This is a hybrid Product/Project Manager position, you will report into the Head of Product and work cross functionally with engineering, design, marketing and other departments to ship innovative digital products to the global audience.
- Define and manage the marketing we product roadmap
- Own the end-end build and integration of new features
- Set the vision for the web & digital products, ensure key stakeholders are excited and bought in
- Be the main point of contact & gathering requirements with stakeholders in Product, Marketing, Legal, Comms
- Work closely with design and engineering, developing use cases, requirements and prototypes
- Run and manage sprints in jira
- Define and monitor product success metrics
Who will be the successful Digital Product / Project Manager:
This is an ideal position for a creative product / project manager, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and it will be extra rewarding if you are passionate about the blockchain / DeFi space!
- Proven experience of the end-end build of web / digital consumer-facing products
- Experience working at a product studio / agency
- Agile Project Management methodologies
- Jira, Trello, GitHub
- Strong communication (written and spoken) skills, with the ability to manage technical & non technical stakeholders
- Familiarity with design collaberation tools i.e. Sketch, Figma, WebFlow
- Ability to work across US & global time zones
You will be adaptable, and excited about what you are building and what the future of the financial looks like!
Interested? Please apply or reach out to [email protected]Register to Apply
Please let Orbis know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg