Location: Remote with quarterly team meeting in Los Angeles
Classification: Independent Contractor
Salary: 43-48k (depending on experience)
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to Grace Pulliam ([email protected]) by 14 October 2022. Please include at least 3 graphic/web design samples and at least 1 writing sample.
MOBI Background and Mission
MOBI and its members are creating blockchain-based standards and building the Web3 digital infrastructure for connected vehicles and Internet of Things (IoT) commerce with the goal of making transportation more efficient, equitable, decentralized, and sustainable. Visit dlt.mobi to learn more!
The Digital Media Associate is primarily responsible for the ongoing maintenance of the MOBI websites and digital marketing efforts. This will include beginning with a supporting role into a leading role for social media content creation and management.
This role requires communicating not only what we do but why we do it in order to give voice to the passion MOBI and its members have for enabling digital transformation in the global transportation industry. MOBI is a nonprofit, yet operates similar to a tech startup and requires a self-motivated, creative, flexible, organized, detail-oriented individual with ability to meet deadlines to craft sleek, imaginative campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with our team to build and execute digital marketing presence
- Plan, create, and distribute digital media content
- Manage web design projects and update our websites as needed
- Work with the team to create and distribute short video content
- Monitor analytics and work with the Communications Manager to develop data-driven creative strategies to boost engagement
- Demonstrated professional and/or academic experience in digital media and/or graphic and web design (must be able to provide samples)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Mastery of graphic and web design principles
- Prior social media management experience strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical thinking and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work independently and collaboratively in cross-departmental teams in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proficiency with Canva software
- Experience in InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and video editing software
- Video editing and animation experience a plus
- While not required, interest in and/or experience with topics such as blockchain/IoT, sustainability, and smart mobility is a huge plus! The Digital Media Associate will be expected to proactively learn MOBI concepts and initiatives in order to effectively communicate them through visual media
Please let MOBI: Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg