Digital Marketing Manager
About the job
Bitcoin Depot (bitcoindepot.com) is the world's leading cryptocurrency ATM network. Based in Atlanta, GA, our business, and our teams are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) to join our dynamic Marketing team and help us Bring Crypto to the Masses™.
The DMM will report to the Director of Marketing and will have primary responsibility for maintaining the company's online presence and executing digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, email, SMS, and other outbound campaigns. The right candidate will have recent hands-on experience updating websites, driving improvements to SEO rankings and conducting detailed A/B testing in marketing campaigns. The DMM should also have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and marketing automation platforms. If you are goal-driven, are a seasoned digital marketer and are crypto-passionate, this opportunity may be for you.
This position is remote and requires occasional travel to our Atlanta office.
Bitcoin Depot is the largest Bitcoin ATM Network in the world offering users the ability to buy and sell Bitcoin at thousands of BTM and BDCheckout locations.
We are proud to be an Atlanta Journal-Constitution Top Work Place for 2021 and 2022, the inc 5000, and placing on the ACG Georgia Fast 40 list for two consecutive years. Additionally, we recently announced a definitive agreement for becoming a publicly listed company.
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, data science or a related field
- 6 + years of related experience in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong data analysis experience to include advanced Excel skills and in-depth understanding of ROI
- Expert level experience in Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Data Studio or equivalent tools
- Wordpress and other CMS experience
- Strong work ethic (a "That's not my job." attitude will not work at Bitcoin Depot.)
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Slack
- SQL, Power BI and Tableau experience
- Experience managing vendor partner relationships
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Experience with Braze, Klayvio or similar platforms
- Build, update and manage the company's website and other web properties. Manage external agencies and relationships with IT in obtaining infrastructure support
- Plan and execute multiple concurrent outbound marketing automation campaigns
- Optimize landing pages and user funnels
- Continuously benchmark and evaluate our SEO performance against competitors and our own historical performance. Drive improvements in our rankings.
- Manage the listing process for our 7,000 + locations, including managing the external listings agency. Ensure that our listings are top of the list in organic map searches.
- Brainstore new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical skills to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Measure and report performance on all digital campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Assist in the development of internal processes that improves Marketing output
- Advises and assists the PPC/Adwords manager or Social Media managers as needed.
- 401K Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Health benefits
- Wellness benefits
- Revenue Sharing Plan
- Casual dress environment when in office
- Monthly company celebrations
- Advancement opportunities based on results
- Weekly catered lunches
Bitcoin Depot is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.Register to Apply
Please let Bitcoin Depot know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg