CoinArbitrage.io brings 7000+ coins from 45+ different exchanges with the shortest update time ever! We offer an understandable and easy interface, allowing everyone with any level of expertise to monitor all details they need. We minimize the risk and maximize the profit for Arbitrage Trading with lots of unique tools and features, and, best of all, they are all in one place.
At CoinArbitrage.io, we are searching for a highly motivated part-time Digital Marketing Assistant to join our team. You will be responsible for researching and assembling market research analysis reports, content creation, assisting with social media accounts, managing reports, copywriting, and more! This position is fully remote and will require around 20 hours per week.
- Organize marketing materials
- Research, assemble, and present reports for future expansion areas
- Assist with Social Media Accounts
- Manage Reports and Blogs
- Copywriting for Social Media Posts
- Research and Manage Cold Email marketing
- Create Forms with Excel
- Assist the Marketing team and Manager with content creation and graphic design work via Canva, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Stay current with market trends
- Assist with copywriting for blogs and press releases
- Other duties within the scope of the position may be assigned
- Interest and knowledge about the Crypto world are a big plus!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to complete research on Social Media and Google
- Well-organized, self-motivated, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player who can also work independently
- Ability to multitask and keep up with multiple projects at once
- Social Media marketing and event management experience a plus
- Video editing skills are a plus
CoinArbitrage provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.Register to Apply
Please let Coin Arbitrage know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg