About the Company
One of the fastest-growing and most trusted companies in blockchain security, CertiK is a true market leader. To date, CertiK has worked with over 3,200 Enterprise clients, secured over $310 billion worth of digital assets, and has detected over 60,000 vulnerabilities in blockchain code. Our clients include leading projects such as Aave, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Terra, Yearn, and Chiliz.
Investors = Insight Partners, Sequoia, Tiger Global, Coatue Management, Lightspeed, Advent International, SoftBank, Hillhouse Capital, Goldman Sachs, Coinbase Ventures, Binance, Shunwei Capital, IDG Capital, Wing, Legend Star, Danhua Capital and other investors.
About the Role
We’re looking for an energetic, creative minded, well organized, and self-motivated Digital Marketing Analyst. If you are comfortable in a new emerging space like Blockchain/Crypto/NFT, and have the attitude of figuring things out, driven by results, and adapt to additional responsibilities, then keep reading.
The role would be focused on evaluating digital marketing performance. You will need to be adaptable, able to prioritise tasks efficiently, take initiative to identify requirements, working really closely with marketing and data colleagues to execute and deliver measurement frameworks, dashboards and reporting to track the conversion funnel, and make actionable recommendations for improved targeted marketing, customer engagement and optimisation.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and many moving parts at once.
- Highly organised and comfortable working across time zones and multiple projects.
- Strong communication skills and writing skills. Creative to develop unique ideas and expand on them is a plus.
- Familiarity with Blockchain, Crypto, NFT space a must.
- A strong background in digital marketing analytics is required; digital tracking, ideally attribution modelling, market mix modelling, optimisation and A/B testing, as well as and measuring digital marketing performance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to explain analytic results and models to a non-technical audience.
- Comfortable working in a high growth environment, fast paced activity, ability to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks at any one time.
- Resilient mindset, courage, confidence and ambitious nature required.
The exact compensation at which this job is filled will be determined by the skills and experience of qualified candidates.
CertiK is proud to offer medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, HSA (with high deductible plan), FSA, and other benefits to all full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off and holidays. CertiK also offers a variable bonus program and RSU allotments for many positions.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
CertiK is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
CertiK will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
All CertiK employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.Register to Apply
Please let CertiK know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg