About SuperRare Labs:
SuperRare Labs is a well-funded and fast-moving startup on a mission to reinvent the art market for the digital age. SuperRare Labs, creators of the SuperRare Network; a diverse and creative ecosystem and digital art marketplace. The SuperRare platform is a social marketplace for cutting edge digital / 3D / VR creators and a new generation of natively-digital art collectors. SuperRare Labs built a vibrant online economy for digital art powered by the Ethereum blockchain, with over $100M earned by artists and collectors over the past two years. We are now growing our team and looking for passionate, creative people to join us on our journey!
Content Production at SuperRare Magazine:
The Editorial team is looking for an experienced Digital Editor to build the visual elements of our online magazine, take ownership of our CMS, and experiment with new ways to expand our content’s reach through social media and newsletters. This role will provide opportunities for engagement across SuperRare Labs and the greater web3 community. We value creativity and hustle, combined with low ego and the practice of servant leadership. You will be an integral part of SuperRare Magazine as we push forward into the blossoming landscape of crypto journalism.
Our primary goals are to establish SuperRare Magazine as a leading name in CryptoArt and NFTs, to record history in the making as this industry continues to rapidly grow, and to educate the broad crypto-native and crypto-naive communities on the in-and-outs of the cryptoart industry. We are an all-remote company, but prefer that you have availability during US work hours EST to facilitate better collaboration with your core team. The role will report to the Managing Editor, Vinny Valenzuela, and the Editorial Director, Luke Whtye.
What you’ll do:
- Input articles (including text, images, and videos) into the Wordpress DIVI builder, and build landing pages for campaigns, verticals, etc.
- Test out different editorial designs (experimenting with new ideas as you see fit) to see what layouts work best for which verticals
- Manage the magazine homepage to stay fresh and relevant
- Respond to data in shaping what types of headlines, lead images, and homepage and campaign page layouts are the most effective
- Coordinate with the marketing and design teams to write copy and create assets for disseminating articles and company narratives on social channels, both existing (Twitter and Instagram) and new (Discord, Reddit, Facebook, etc.)
- Assist in coordination and research for magazine-led Twitter Spaces
- Work alongside magazine product teams to ensure that web updates meet editorial needs and pass quality assurance, communicating with that magazine’s production team as needed
- Work alongside the newsletter team to create engaging campaigns that boost visibility
- Attend team meetings to discuss pitches, review drafts, and organize weekly tasks
- Contribute articles and/or video content as time permits
- Revisit previously published content to put on social media relevant to ongoing conversations in the space
What you have:
- 1-3 years of experience with digital publishing
- Familiarity with content management systems (WordPress and the DIVI theme preferred)
- A strong sense of creativity and problem-solving skills
- Experience using the tools necessary for the job (Adobe Suite, Google Suite, Asana preferred)
- Must be highly organized and possess time management skills
- An openness to take on new challenges and support your team members, as well as the ability to ask for help when needed
SuperRare powers / bonus points if you can demonstrate:
- Ability to speak and understand 2+ languages
- Knowledge of online metric reporting like Google analytics
Who you are:
- A storyteller; we put great emphasis on telling the stories of today for the audiences of tomorrow
- A collaborator; we’re passionate about teams being more than the sum of their parts
- A truth-seeker; you have strong opinions but hold them loosely - maintaining a healthy skepticism and willingness to evolve when presented with new information
- A builder; you recognize that in many situations done is better than perfect
- A craftsperson; our work is our art, and the world needs more beauty in it
SuperRare Labs exists at the bleeding edge of a vibrant digital economy seeking to empower creatives all over the world. We believe that digital art, media, and crypto-networks represent the future of cultural expression. By providing the platform, tools, and technology for artists to become truly independent and self-sovereign - we seek to free artistic expression and advance global culture in both the analog and crypto-native universes.
If working at the tip of a rapidly evolving industry focused on artistic expression and decentralized governance sounds exciting to you - join us as we discover the wild frontier!Register to Apply
Please let Superrare Labs know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg