About the job
SORAMITSU Co., Ltd. is a Japanese/Swiss technology company with expertise in developing blockchain-based solutions for digital asset and identity management. Our mission is to use blockchain technology to promote innovation and solve pressing societal challenges.
SORAMITSU is the original developer of the open-source blockchain platform Hyperledger Iroha, which is tailored for enterprise and public-sector use. The Iroha blockchain’s flexible permissions system and scalable, performant architecture suit it for digital asset and identity management in high-traffic, multi-stakeholder environments.
Together with the National Bank of Cambodia (NBC), SORAMITSU developed Bakong, the world’s first blockchain-based retail payments system launched by a central bank. We have also developed a digital asset custody solution for European CSDs, a closed-loop payment system for the University of Aizu in Japan, and an identity verification system prototype for Bank Central Asia in Indonesia, among other projects.
On the strength of our work with the NBC, we won a 2020 Global FinTech & RegTech Award and a 2021 Japan Financial Innovation Award. His Excellency Chea Chanto of the NBC was furthermore named 2021 Central Banker of the Year Asia-Pacific for his work on Bakong and other innovations. More recently, SORAMITSU was selected as a finalist in the Monetary Authority of Singapore’s Global CBDC Challenge.
Additionally, SORAMITSU is an ongoing contributor to the open-source SORA decentralized economic system and blockchain network, providing much of the core open-source code used by the ecosystem. SORAMITSU also contributes to numerous, open-source cryptocurrency wallets, such as the Fearless Wallet and SORA Wallet.
SORAMITSU’s guiding aim is to deploy cutting-edge technology on a global level in order to expedite financial inclusion and health, as well as mitigate economic inefficiencies.
You will be responsible for:
- Participating in the ideation, creation, iteration and implementation of the visual identity of the company’s core brands and products, as well as partner brands, including creating complete visual identity for new brands and products from logo design to visual guidelines.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with the marketing, product and design teams, to help ideate innovative concepts and solutions for web and social media.
- Design impactful and engaging creatives (including videos) for social media platforms.
- Helping to create, develop, and manage web and social media visual presence for our core brands and products
- Maintaining aesthetic coherence across all visual output.
- Transforming marketing insights into informed design decisions.
- Assisting in the daily design duties of the creative and marketing team.
- Managing your responsibilities with little supervision.
You need to have:
- Strongly established skills in graphic design and video editing, with a strong portfolio showcasing a variety of work.
- Experience producing a wide variety of assets for social media and marketing campaigns.
- Complete proficiency with industry standard design software, primarily the Adobe Suite (in particular Illustrator and Photoshop) and Figma.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of visual design principles, interaction and responsive design, color theory, iconography and typography.
- Creativity, problem solving skills and high attention to detail.
- Deadline-oriented time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and incomplete information.
- Ability to take ownership and drive projects from beginning to end.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly create trust-based relationships.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while giving and receiving constructive criticism with a high level of empathy and understanding for various people, positions, and cultures.
- Excellent communication skills in English (C2)
- Resumes will not be considered without an accompanying portfolio.
Would be nice if you had:
- Understanding of social media marketing and strategies in the crypto and fintech space, or any experience in blockchain-related projects.
- Basic proofreading and editing competence in English.
- Experience working with front-end developers to deliver seamless design handoff and familiarity with HTML/CSS.
- Knowledge of principles and practices in Agile development.
- Experience with animated vector graphics (an SVG).
- Photo manipulation skills.
- Familiarity with NFT.
- Ability to create animated content and experience with motion graphics (After Effects, Animate).
- Any experience with 3D visualizations, animations, etc.
- Personal experience of using cryptocurrencies, and familiarity with decentralized exchanges, wallets and DeFi protocols.
- Knowledge and broad understanding of enterprise blockchain solutions (primarily related to payments and identity).
- Knowledge of meme magic.
- Flexible 40-hour work week.
- Permanent, full-time position.
- International team of professionals.
- Possibility to visit global meetups and conferences for education and/or for giving a speech.
- Quarter bonuses based on productivity.
Please let ソラミツ SORAMITSU know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg