About the job
At Stability Protocol, we are building a foundation of innovation. Blockchain is one of the most transformational technologies and will fundamentally change the way society interacts. We envision a future in which blockchain technology is as universally accessible as the internet. Our mission begins with a question - does a blockchain need a native cryptocurrency to be successful?
We are looking to change the way the industry operates through our mission, remove the obstacles hindering global adoption of blockchain technology and pave the way for a future of unrestricted, decentralized, and privacy - ensuring access to all services. How?...well apply and you’ll find out.
About our Team:
At Stability Protocol, you will have the opportunity to be heard, and help steer the direction of our organization. We are a tight-knit, highly collaborative group of 14 team members, with each persons’ ideas and actions being integral to our success. As a team, we have been thought-leaders in the blockchain space since 2018.
Who you are:
- Possess a strong passion for coding, blockchain and emerging technologies.
- Has a high level of self-motivation and ownership to solve new complex challenges.
- Possesses the ability to effectively communicate without being authoritative to both internal and external teammates.
- A team player that is willing to assist wherever needed.
- You enjoy teaching others about your knowledge and skill base and, inversely, learning about what other teammates can teach you.
- Has the passion and skillset of a researcher who enjoys staying current on the ever changing blockchain space.
- You are comfortable and adaptable to an ever changing organization and industry.
- You have a high degree of attention to detail, and enjoy the challenge of learning new technologies and systems.
- You can manage ambiguity and are comfortable being set loose without a lot of direction.
Starting at Stability:
During the onboarding period, you will be collaborating with the head of our Tech Team to better understand your role and our organization.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience; a background in operations is a plus
- Extensive experience and expertise using AWS
- Experience in containerization with Docker, familiarity with orchestration, infrastructure as code with Terraform, experience in configuration management via Ansible
- Basic experience with cryptography and information security
- Basic knowledge of any modern language like Go, Rust, or Python
- Works well both independently and in small teams with limited supervision
- The ability to read code will contribute greatly to efficiency
- Ability and willingness to work with a little bit of research: will be among other things to get information directly from the open-source blockchain code and deal with cases where no documentation is provided
- Basic understanding of knowledge about encryption is a must
- Experience with scripting and configuration management; you can write scripts to automate routine tasks and have familiarity with tools like Ansible and Packer
- Experience with monitoring and logging
- You know how to export metrics to Prometheus, have built a Grafana dashboard or two, and have experience with a centralized logging solution like the Elastic Stack, Spunk or LogDNA
- Experience with distributed systems and container orchestration
- You have maintained or even built Kubernetes clusters before and feel comfortable deploying complete new services on them
- Strong communication skills; you can give and receive constructive feedback, and you do not shy away from planning meetings and code reviews
- Pair with engineers from across the company to help with troubleshooting, deploy new services, and figure out how to increase developer velocity and eliminate pain points
- Manage a growing cloud infrastructure stack on AWS
- Understand blockchain-specific monitoring in great depth and help the team cut down on noise by fine-tuning alerts
- Responsible for Engineering Platform architecture, design, and automation to ensure high availability of the business applications
- Assist in launching of our newly designed blockchain, including pushing software, and working with our tech team to design the best methods for doing so
- Identify, evaluate, and implement tools/technologies to drive automation and optimization of version control, configuration management and CI/CD processes
- Build expertise across various DevOps disciplines, including software development, systems operations, cloud, and ops automation
- Maintain systems that support our blockchains node validators, including pushing updates to nodes, providing setup feedback etc.
- Taken ownership of some aspects of the testnet process, as well as its automation
- Built or enhanced our existing monitoring and logging infrastructure
- Help with deployments and automation for fuzzing infrastructure
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Be a contributing part of a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on collaborative culture and problem solving
Please let Stability know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg