Devops Engineer Network Experience
Who are we?
Phi Labs is a contributor of the Archway protocol, a Cosmos based layer 1 blockchain designed to reward dapp developers.
We are a software engineering company that focuses on the Cosmos SDK and CosmWasm, state-of-the-art frameworks for blockchain development. Our vision is to empower people to create a more transparent and accountable world through open, distributed, and interoperable networks.
Archway is reshaping how value is created and shared across blockchain ecosystems. Initially incubated by Tendermint (Cosmos founders), Archway recently raised a $21 million seed round from Hashed and CoinFund: https://www.coindesk.com/business/2022/03/24/cosmos-protocol-archway-raises-21m-to-provide-developer-rewards/
Blockchain Technology and Architectures
What's the opportunity?
We are looking for a devops engineer who has experience solving complex technical challenges around engineering productivity and velocity.
This is a unique role for someone to come in and play an elemental role in supporting the development team build the best practices for Archway across code health, testing and maintainability. promoting DevOps principles both within and outside the Archway team.
It’s a career-defining opportunity to join as an early member of a fast-growing project where you can make the role your own, being creative in what you do contributing to our engineering teams efforts.
The sky's the limit! 🚀
What’s in it for you
📍 Remote-first company with company off-sites and retreats
🌎 Flexible, dynamic environment within a diverse international team
🧑💻 The scope to create and build high impact work that makes a difference in the Cosmos ecosystem and blockchain industry as a whole
💸 Attractive compensation package, with a token allocation
✈️ Unlimited time off to rest, recharge, and be your best
What you will need
- Experience designing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines within Web 3.0
- Experience employing Git Flow or other Git workflow strategies, being comfortable around various programming language
- Previous experience in areas as DevOps, Systems engineering, Site Reliability Engineering
- Familiarity with one or more of the following programming languages: Go, Rust, Python
- Familiarity with infrastructure provisioning and configurations tools like terraform and/or ansible
- Experience with kubernetes cluster administration and application deployed on kubernetes
- Experience with deployment and administration of Monitoring and Logging tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Loki and/or ELK stack
Relentlessly curious about the emerging technology of the web3 ecosystem
Clear communicator who enjoys solving real world problems, who can express complex ideas and envisage solutions
Thrives in a distributed environment, with the ability to strengthen and build relationships across the blockchain community
Independent yet collaborative leader who continuously loves to share knowledge but also loves to keep on learning themselves
Please let Archway know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg