Genesis Global Trading, Inc.
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC’s, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role – DevOps Engineer
Genesis Trading is seeking a talented DevOps Engineer. Ideal candidates have a solid background in software engineering and have a strong working knowledge of Java, Go or Python. Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately, and securely. You are an expert in CI/CD tools (Gitlab, Jenkins), infrastructure as code (Terraform, Cloudformation), Kubernetes (Helm/kubectl) and monitoring/error handling.
- Work independently and as a member of a cross functional development team following Agile methodologies
- Work closely with QA and development to uphold the reliability of the platform through quality code deployment
- Execute deployment of infrastructure services (Kubernetes, cloud) supporting primary applications
- Lead troubleshooting efforts related to deployment issues
- Assist SRE team to implement CI/CD pipelines, expand monitoring and alerting systems
- Participates in maturing and maintaining SDLC lifecycle
- Expert in Kubernetes and Docker
- Expert in infrastructure as code tools, Terraform preferred
- Expert in at least one of the following languages; Python, Go, Java
- Expertise with orchestration and configuration management tools, Ansible preferred
- Experience with Source Code Management tools (Git, Gitlab) and an understanding of branching and integration processes.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD solutions, package management and database versioning tools. Artifactory and Liquibase preferred.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools. Selenium preferred.
- Experience with Datadog, EFK and cloud native logging.
- Experience with Atlassian products; Jira, Confluence, OpsGenie
- Experience with cloud; AWS preferred, Azure/GCP satisfactory
- Experience working with development and following agile methodologies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter yet knows when to ask for help and works great in a team
- Strives to simultaneously achieve high-velocity and high-quality output
- Willingness and ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Thrives in a dynamic and high-pressured environment
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Competitive benefits package
- Flexible time off
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.
Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem:
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include:
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growth
Diversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we’re trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.
Please review our Privacy Polices for CCPA and GDPR here
Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Register to Apply
Please let Genesis Global Trading, Inc. know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg