Developer Relations Lead
Location: Berlin/Lisbon or relocation
👨💻 About the Role:
As a Developer Relations Lead at Safe, you will be responsible for improving Safe’s public good and open-source commitment to the Web3 community. You will lead this new function, building code examples and documentation for the community to use and contribute to, you will also facilitate technical workshops and talks at conferences/hackathons.
We want you to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and creativity to the table and represent Safe to our fast growing developer community. You will also influence our product strategy, so developers get what they need!
Our Tech Stack: Solidity, EVM knowledge, React.js, Typescript, Python
Check our github:
🗂 What you will be doing:
- Education - Own and contribute to the developer Gitbook. Liaise with Safe stakeholders to transition documentation into a golden standard. Write blogs and (video) tutorials.
- Lead - Own the end-to-end developer strategy for Safe and create structures / processes that will scale developer growth.
- Hack - Represent Safe at in-person/remote hackathons, create bounties, facilitate workshops and support hackers.
- Collaborate - Establish sustainable working relationships with community projects. Help them solve integration problems and issues. Contribute thought leadership and inspire others to educate / build, using channels such as Twitter, Forums, conferences / hackathons etc.
- Support - Answer queries on Stack Exchange, triage issues/bugs from developers. Push and support on technically aligned EIPs.
- Contribute - Synthesise and communicate feedback, issues and requirements to the SDKs, Web, and Mobile teams.
🎒 What you will bring:
- Strong public speaking capability, with proven experience
- Thought leadership experience in Web3
- Proven experience with Typescript/React
- Basic knowledge of Solidity
- Practical experience with Ethereum and EVM
- Basic knowledge in Python
Nice to have skills:
- You have written smart contracts using Solidity
- Knowledge of recent Ethereum core developments (EIPs, beacon chain, account abstraction)
🎁 Team and Benefits:
Learn more about us and what benefits we offer here: https://gnosis-safe.io/careersRegister to Apply
Please let Safe know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg