Who We are:
Solana is a high performance blockchain that can enable growing decentralized applications and systems to scale without sacrificing security. Our team is highly specialized and talented, so we’re looking for people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help us find product-market fit as we build out the Solana ecosystem. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced, problem-solving environment in the center of blockchain infrastructure, cryptocurrency, and decentralized applications, then read on.
- Increase adoption of Solana’s technology by working directly with our developer community to reduce the cost of adoption, answer technical questions, and funnel insights back to the team to improve the overall experience and technology.
- Create and improve documentation and other content to improve the resource offerings on Solana’s website, Github and other channels.
- Be an active member of our developer community by helping to address technical questions and improve the overall quality of developer support in channels such as Discord, Slack and StackOverflow
- Help build and/or project manage simple dApp’s that show off what a performant blockchain can do.
- Speak at conferences playing a community-building role in the global ecosystem.
- Currently reside in Europe and can legally work there.
- Has contributed to open source projects.
- Solana related open source projects is a major bonus as well.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and 3+ years of experience as a professional software developer or developer advocate.
Solana Foundation TeamRegister to Apply
Please let Solana Foundation know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg