Defi Developer Relations Lead (Protocol)
Goals: (1) Inspire and attract sophisticated RToken deployers. (2) Inspire and attract community content contributions that mimic or challenge the DeFi Community Manager at a similar proficiency. Actions include building compelling RToken and DeFi content expressed through periodic blog posts, tweet storms and dashboards. You will be a resource to the community to accelerate RToken development. At a minimum you will be expected to answer technical RToken deployer questions such as tweaking parameters. Bonus if you can answer developer questions on how to use RToken platform and collateral plugins. You will play a key role in developing a consistent public voice for the RToken ecosystem, with traits such as attention to detail, transparency and some degree of human feeling/impact.
- Demonstrated crisp and Eli5-capable storytelling on Twitter, longer form blog formats, and interactive discussions in Discord
- DeFi native with knowledge in stablecoin mechanism designs, yield farming, staking, LP in AMM, permissionless lending, etc
- Outcome-oriented planning and measurement
- Have Dune dashboard development or SQL experience
- Commitment to excellence in execution
- You possess a strong command of the English language.
- Compatibility with an Americas timezone work week
Nice to haves:
- Spanish fluency (A large part of our team and market is based in South America)
Please let Reserve Protocol know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg