Our client is one of the Israel’s most rapidly growing Blockchain Fintech's, focusing on securing the future of finance. Building a cloud security platform for DeFi (Decentralized Finance) that utilizes run-time verification and simulations to test protocols through events and market conditions.
They are looking for a Data Scientist to help build new data-driven products. They need someone who is a data enthusiast, able to dive deep into complex modelling and pricing a product accordingly. This is a great role if you like to roll up your sleeves, collaborate across the organization and want to build an Blockchain division.
You will be part of the early team at this company with a seat at the table where key decisions shaping the Company’s future are made. You will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, organization, and enthusiasm for an early-stage company.
The Senior Data Scientist is responsible for managing the development of new products. You will:
- Work on large datasets and the ability to use innovative techniques in predictive analytics
- Develop a process for pricing complex financial products
- Coordinate closely with the lending team, marketing, product team and leadership
- Very experienced within Blockchain, ideally coming from a blockchain, crypto or DeFi start-up and looking for a position with more influence
- You have 5+ years of experience designing, building, and evaluating core statistical and predictive analytics solutions
- Strong background in statistical modeling such as regression, survival and cohort analysis, time series forecasting, etc.
- You have strong execution skills, will the ability to consistently set and meet timelines and operate from a sense of urgency, even through ambiguity or change
- You are experienced in developing and enhancing new processes or systems
- Well-organized and self-motivated. Comfortable advancing multiple priorities at once on tight schedules
If the above description sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you! Please click on the “Easy Apply” button at the top of this page and follow the instructions to send us your application.
Alternatively, feel free to drop an email to [email protected] if you prefer.
If you do have any extra requirements in order to support your application, then please just add a note along with your CV to let us know.Register to Apply
Please let Storm2 know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg