Data Scientist Intern (Risk Management)
Data driven based business is the core in helping to use cloud native platform to serve tens of millions of crypto-currency users. Engineers and Data Scientists across the company use the data platform to do interesting and impactful analysis for continuous innovations.
As a data scientist, you will have the opportunity to leverage rich data (PB-level scalability) and state-of-art machine learning infrastructure to develop data products which are used by our tens of millions of crypto-currency users.
You will collaborate with a strong team of engineers, data analysts, business operation and product/marketing managers to define and build solutions, features, algorithms and products based off our rich data and cutting-edge machine learning technology.
- Leverage of our PB-scale data warehouse to perform in-depth analysis to build personalized services and provide abnormal user automated recognitionDigital data asset
- Obtain the blockchain based data to perform chain-based data analysis, prediction and recommendations
- Data driven customer feedback and satisfaction analysis: leverage of machine learning techniques to understand customer’s feedback and satisfaction with proven data evidence and analysis
- Project experience with developing machine learning models at scale,
- Deep understanding of modern machine learning techniques and mathematical underpinning, such as classifications, recommendation systems, optimization and etc.
- Good experience with processing large size data is preferred
- Good experience with Python, Java and/or Scala is preferred
- Master’s or above is preferred
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg