Elementus is a data-first pioneer focused on solving the biggest challenges in crypto. Backed by the most comprehensive data set in the market and patented algorithms built to trace the flow of funds, we’re able to provide powerful visualization of on-chain activities and insightful analytics so our customers can unlock both the power and promise of blockchain.
Whether starting out with compliance, looking to assess bad actor risk, or interested in valuable insights on which to build out a web3 strategy, our platform provides customers with a 360-degree view of data and the deep attribution capabilities needed to start and scale their business on the blockchain with confidence.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated Data Scientist who shares our passion for blockchain data and the endless opportunities this data presents.
We are looking for gritty, technical Swiss Army Knives who are enthusiastic about quickly translating customer needs into elegant, stable, and performant software solutions. You should be comfortable interacting with the stack at every level, excited to move fast and exercise a bias towards experimentation and operate in a fast-paced, often opaque environment. Your job is to figure out what needs to get done and do it.
Can you balance trade-offs between the speed of delivery and perfection?
Is your code production-ready and a stable foundation for continuous iteration?
Do you love working in new verticals, rolling your sleeves up, and solving fantastically hard data problems – often ones that have never been solved before?
If so - we want you on the team!
- Proactively identify opportunities where data can enhance our understanding of Blockchain. Support the core of our data science process
- Collaborate with the engineering and business team to coordinate timely product delivery cycles
- Build and maintain the operational toolbox for the data science team
- Build, improve, and maintain the blockchain entities’ attribution knowledge base
- Comfortable working with SQL/No-SQL databases and eager to learn graph databases
- Solid understanding of blockchain technology
- Ability to read white papers, replicate and improve results
- Curiosity in creating proprietary graph algorithms as well as applying graph data science to blockchain data
- Degree in a technical or quantitative discipline, such as statistics, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, or computer science (all levels welcome, from bachelor’s to doctorate)
- You should be comfortable venturing into new and unknown directions while maintaining clarity of purpose. The problems we work on rarely have clean, definitive answers.
Stand Apart By Demonstrating
- Curiosity about blockchain and technology in general
- Proactivity in identifying problems and asking the right questions
- Resourcefulness in finding data sources and gathering data
- Versatility in attacking problems with different tools and from various angles
The base salary pay range for this position in New York City is $130K-$160K annually; however, base salary pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and Restricted stock units may be provided as part of the total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the New York City Human Rights Law. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Elementus internal or external careers site.
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Coverage
Flexible Work Schedule
9 Paid Holidays
WFH Stipend to support your home office needs
Elementus is an equal opportunity employer and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity equity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Elementus are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.Elementus aims to provide reasonable accommodations for applications with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an email to [email protected] with your specific accommodation request.
By submitting your application, you agree that Elementus may collect your personal data.Register to Apply
Please let Elementus know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg