Collectibles.com (Collectbase Inc.) is building the world’s first Web3 marketplace and community for collectors, integrating blockchain technology.
We are a venture-backed, US-based company with offices in Germany, and funded by leading Web3 and marketplace investors & advisors.
By offering a powerful asset management system, Collectibles.com will help collectors manage, dynamically value and trade their physical and digital items — with transparent data, fair fees and more trusted transactions. Powered by the most comprehensive data, aligned incentives, and a more efficient market, Collectibles.com will deliver a superior solution and user experience.
As an early-stage startup with huge ambitions, we’re currently a small team of experienced entrepreneurs and passionate collectors working to build a new category-defining business and leading destination.
In growing our team, we’re looking selectively for exceptionally talented, fellow travelers, builders who share our desire to innovate and establish a better solution.
One of the biggest potential for disruption exists in the collectors experience, which has remained unchanged for decades. Currently valued at over $410 billion and with a 6% annual growth rate, the collectibles industry, is anticipated to reach nearly $500 billion in 2027.
Even beating the S&P, collectibles are becoming a more widely recognized alternative financial asset on a worldwide scale.
Collectibles.com is a community and marketplace for collectors powered by data. We are seeking a talented Senior Data Scientist to join our team and help us build and maintain machine learning models used throughout our product. As a Senior Data Scientist at Collectibles.com, you will have the autonomy to help shape the future of the collectibles industry by bringing your ideas on improving and automating our processes.
- Leverage various datasets to deliver insights for collectors and feed machine learning models
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and statistical modeling to deliver impactful, objective, and actionable data insights that enable our users to make informed decisions
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, product marketers, and designers to conduct machine learning or statistical analyses, and build pragmatic, scalable, and statistically rigorous solutions to deliver actionable insights, accurate predictions, and effective optimizations
- Communicate best practices in quantitative analysis and develop cross-functional partnerships
- 3+ years of experience in a Data Science role
- Experience developing machine learning models at scale
- Exceptional data manipulation skills with a proficiency in SQL
- Experience deploying machine learning models in a cloud environment.
- Experience with big data processing in data warehouses and databases.
- Proficiency in statistical modeling, Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- The ability to translate qualitative business questions into quantitative solutions
- Strong ability to communicate technical outcomes to audiences of differing technical abilities
- Data Engineering experience is a strong plus as well as comfort with software development systems
- A deep understanding of modern machine learning techniques and their applications
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working in startups is a plus
- Competitive Salary + Equity Package
- Monthly stipends for medical/dental/vision coverage
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for paid holidays
- Flexible Schedule: We provide a working environment where you're in charge of your time and schedule.
- Fully remote culture: Work from home (or wherever!)
- Learning budget — Buy courses and books
- Hardware — Whatever you need to get things done
- A fast-paced environment: Where you can help shape the culture
Please let Collectbase Inc. know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg