Caden’s mission is to create an equitable and fair data economy online by giving users ownership of their personal data, the ability to securely control it, and various ways to put it to work to create value with brands they trust, while always preserving their privacy. We’re a real web3 company, focused on semantics, ownership, control, and user reward, leveraging the blockchain in useful ways.
We’re led by industry veterans, backed by powerhouse investors, and crewed by the brightest minds in the game. We exist to make the internet a better place for all.
This position will report into the Head of Data and Analytics.
What You'll Do
- Work with the Head of Data and Analytics to implement strategies and products that leverage company data to drive business solutions for our stakeholders, both internal and external
- Implement methods to enrich our knowledge graph (ontology) with relevant information, building high-quality datasets and analytics
- Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for downstream analytics products
- Apply advanced machine learning, graph analytics, data mining, statistical methods, algorithms, and time series models to vast amounts of user data to derive insights based on the knowledge graph (ontology)
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner for stakeholders throughout the organization to inform key business decisions
What You’ve Done
- 3+ years of industry experience in applying AI/ML, preferably on well-known consumer data products or services. Masters/Ph.D. in lieu of years of experience can be considered
- Hands-on experience in delivering production-ready code (Python, Java, etc.)
- Hands-on experience using modern big data pipelines (AWS, Google Cloud, Snowflake)
- AI/ML models, Natural language process (NLP) and data mining experience
- Developing REST/ GraphQL end-points
- Experience with Triple stores / ontology databases (RDF, OWL, SPARQL, Jena, etc.) and knowledge graphs
- Experience with linked open data, other ontologies / taxonomies (schema.org, DBPedia, FOAF, SKOS, etc.) or other data "librarian" skills
- Experience with ontology engineering (Protege, TopBraid, Poolparty, etc.)
- Ability to think out-of-box and evaluate results based on customer value
This role will work (hybrid) out of our downtown Manhattan office.
- There is currently no relocation and/or visa (immigration) assistance provided for this position.
Please let Caden know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg