The Future is Omnichain.
Founded in 2021, LayerZero’s vision is to create a community of cross-chain developers, building dApps that are no longer constrained by individual blockchain capabilities. With LayerZero's simple, generic messaging protocol, builders will develop cross-chain dApps designed to unify the power of individual blockchains.
We have built and launched the first dApp, Stargate, a fully composable native asset bridge that will allow users to swap one asset to another securely and without additional fees.
We are funded by the best investors in the world including:
a16z, Sequoia, PayPal, Binance Ventures, Coinbase Ventures, Uniswap Labs, Circle Ventures, Delphi Digital, and many more.
Are you passionate about data and decentralization? Does the future of blockchain, web3, and distributed data excite you? Do you want to solve and build data engineering solutions that are completely novel? Do you want to build the next-generation system for data access in the omnichain world?
As a Data Engineer, you will have expertise with data warehousing components (e.g. Data Modeling, ETL and Reporting) and their integration. You should have a deep understanding of the architecture for enterprise level data warehouse solutions using multiple platforms like AWS, GCP, and more. Beyond the technicals, you have excellent business, product, and communication skills that empower you to develop, define, and answer key business questions. You should be enthusiastic about learning new technologies, have strong analytical skills, and capable of delivering scalable solutions rapidly - we move fast AND DON’T break things!
- Design, implement, and support a platform providing secured access to large datasets.
- Work with analysts, product owners, and customers, gathering requirements and delivering end-to-end BI solutions.
- Contribute to data analysis, querying, and reporting in conjunction with business owners.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions and support the developer experience.
- Drive data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Tune application and query performance using profiling tools and SQL.
- Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for datasets.
- 5+ years of experience building scalable data infrastructure to support front-end products, product & business analytics as a data engineer or similar role
- Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines
- Experience in performing & communicating strategic data analysis
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hive/Spark, AWS EMR, AWS Glue, AWS Lambda, Kinesis, Redshift, DynamoDB, Snowflake and more
- Experience leading and influencing the data strategy of your team or organization
- Work autonomously but can collaborate with other engineering teams to articulate system design
- Interest in the blockchain and web3 space
- Experience building with Web3 technologies a strong plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
LayerZero Labs is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. LayerZero Labs is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.Register to Apply
Please let LayerZero Labs know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg