ABOUT THE ROLE:
Just like every role at Axuall, leadership is an integral expectation of this job. You will be expected to work with your peers, often taking the lead in interpreting requirements, designing workflow, creating wireframes, coding prototypes, testing and developing all aspects of the user web and mobile experience. To qualify for this role, we will need to see you demonstrate your production-level experience and/or working knowledge of a high percentage of the following technologies and skillsets…
- You have at least 4 years of experience working with relational databases.
- You know what an execution plan is, and you have used one to optimize a query.
- You are comfortable configuring a Virtual Machine to run PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- You've written and maintained scheduled backup scripts.
- You have experience writing large ETL's with high data consistency requirements.
- You can translate business requirements into a plan while keeping the toolchain minimal.
- You understand when the requirements call for write optimized stores and read optimized stores.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- B.S. or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- A solid experience building and testing applications on top of RESTful APIs
- Performance optimization techniques
- Continuous integration and automated deployment systems
- Knowledge of agile methods and concepts
- A strong desire to learn, push the envelope, and share knowledge with others
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Axuall is an equal opportunity employer.Register to Apply
Please let Axuall know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg