Work from anywhere, impact everywhere
Diversity is at the heart of who we are at Xapo Bank. We’re a fully distributed team of over 200 talented people that work remotely from 50+ countries around the world.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to learn and grow. We are committed to changing the way things are done.
To achieve that, we search the world for the best people for the job. This is how we are transforming the world of digital banking.
Our team is worldwide, our capacity for innovation, limitless.
Join our remote team of dreamers and doers as we take Xapo Bank to the next level
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position.
Work from anywhere!
We’re seeking a highly collaborative, analytical, and curious fast-learner to join us as Data Analyst at Xapo. They will closely work with the Head of Data offering execution support.
- Work together with the Head of Data to attend the reporting requirements of the organisation: from ad-hoc requests coming from the product team to recurring financial and regulatory reports
- Get a deep understanding of Xapo’s data environment with Head of Data’s support
- Ensure the quality, reliability and accuracy of all the reports and analyses provided
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their needs, translate them into data requirements and use your data analytics skills to support decision making within Xapo teams
- Assist stakeholders in interpreting and using data in their day-to-day work
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Proven working experience in data analysis
- Advanced descriptive analytics skills
- Problem-solving skills
- A methodical and logical approach
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Collaborative mindset.
- A dedicated workspace
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications
- Alignment with Our Values.
Why work for Xapo?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Great work-life balance: Build amazing things with a balance of autonomy and collaborative teamwork. Set your own work schedule and make use of a flexible PTO plan when you need to recharge.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team. Learn how you learn best - from books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals.
Please let Xapo know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg