- Location: We are a remote-first company that offers a limited number of remote positions for this job profile.
- Time Commitment: This internship requires a part-time commitment of 20 hours per week.
- Internship Duration: Part-time internships extend for a 12-week period.
Responsibilities for this position:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve the business outside of the specific questions asked and understand how to influence the organization to make the needed changes
Desired skills for data analyst include:
- Amazon Redshift
- Advanced statistical modelling
- Data mining
- Data science techniques
Desired experience for data analyst includes:
- Pursuing undergraduate or graduate Computer Science degree with at least 2 years programming experience
- Experience analyzing large data sets, applying a variety of statistical techniques such as regression, discriminant analysis, cluster analysis, CART, and CHAID segmentation
- In-depth practical knowledge of statistical analysis software, preferably either R/ Python/ Sas
- Knowledge of relevant data frameworks desired
- Experience managing outside data analytics vendors a strong plus
- 1+ years of experience with SAS, SPSS, Python, R, SQL and data modeling experience
- Ability to work in South Asian time zones
- You have a strong analytical background (Mathematics / Machine Learning)
Register to Apply
Please let Jarvis Labs know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg