DAO Governance Analyst
DAO Governance Analyst
Exponent is on a mission to unlock treasury deployment at scale for decentralized communities, helping teams increase resiliency and grow by delivering embedded treasury governance services that are closely coupled with risk monitoring, analytics, and capital allocation products.
The Exponent platform offers a suite of products and services consisting of:
- Embedded governance services.
- A bespoke non-custodial vault.
- A suite of risk monitoring and alerting infrastructure.
- Automated capital allocation and yield optimization strategies.
Through Exponent’s offerings, Web3 builders can focus on building and accelerating their products, rather than being distracted with treasury and DeFi operations.
2. Where do you fit in?
We’re looking for a Governance Analyst to join our team. You will be responsible for monitoring DAO treasury and risks management activities, and translating this into a governance relationship development, proposal submission, and follow-up. This is your opportunity to gain exposure to multiple facets of the governance process and understand how proposals move from early discussions to execution. You will also be providing product support to give customers real-time updates on new proposals and changes as they progress through the governance process.
- Become an expert in understanding the unique nuances of each protocol’s governance process.
- Set up and update monitoring systems to track proposals, discussions, and decisions as they move through stages.
- Establish and grow DAO and decentralized community partnerships and growth strategies.
- Own a business and partnership playbook and process that includes managing lead generation, proposal development and relationship management, and onboarding partners and customers.
- Be a leading Exponent evangelist. Publishing thought leader content, enhancing community materials, and participating in industry events.
- Understanding of how proposals move from early discussion to off and on-chain vote and how they are executed.
- Ability to synthesize complex proposals and provide concise summaries for readers.
- Incredible attention to detail and ability to quickly react to changes in proposals and update internal systems while providing a concise synthesis of events.
- Experience working or as a power hobbyist with DAOs, protocols, and other web3 communities.
- Ability to convey complex concepts to various audiences with speed and influence.
- Skills to create and own a business development process and playbook.
5. Nice to Have
- Have project management or consulting experience.
- Been a part of DAO Governance and engage with Snapshot votes.
- Remote work
- Stablecoin compensation is an option
- Token grants
- Freedom to navigate DeFi, DAOs and broader web3 on your own during your time with us
7. Application Submission
Reach out to us via: [email protected] with the subject line “DAO Governance Analyst: [Your Name]”.
Required document: CV
Optional document: Twitter handle, sample relevant research, analysis or previous proposal pushed.
8. More Information
Register to Apply
Please let DAO Governance Analyst know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg