About the job
Bitcoin Depot is looking for a Customer Support Team Lead with knowledge of cryptocurrency to lead our customer support team. The hours for this role would be a mid-shift 12p.m. - 8 p.m. or 1 p.m. – 9 p.m. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, be knowledgeable about the crypto industry and have experience providing top-tier customer support. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and leading the customer support team, providing guidance and mentorship, and ensuring customer satisfaction. If you are passionate about customer support and have an understanding of the cryptocurrency industry, we would love to hear from you. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company and make a significant impact on our customers' experience.
Bitcoin Depot is the largest Bitcoin ATM Network in the world offering users the ability to buy and sell Bitcoin at thousands of BTM and BDCheckout locations.
We are proud to be an Atlanta Journal-Constitution Top Work Place for 2021 and 2022, the inc 5000, and placing on the ACG Georgia Fast 40 list for two consecutive years. Additionally, we recently announced a definitive agreement for becoming a publicly listed company.
- Manage a team of customer support representatives to provide prompt, professional and courteous support to our customers via email, phone, and chat.
- Monitor team performance and ensure that key performance indicators (KPIs) are met, such as response times, customer satisfaction scores, and resolution rates.
- Continuously improve the quality of customer support by analyzing customer feedback, identifying areas for improvement, and implementing solutions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and external partners, acting as an advocate for their needs and concerns.
- Provide support and guidance to the customer support team, including training and development opportunities, coaching, and performance management.
- Collaborate with other teams across the organization to ensure the highest level of customer service is being provided.
- Stay up-to-date with developments in the cryptocurrency industry and provide expert knowledge to customers and the support team.
- Develop and maintain documentation and processes for customer support operations.
- Proven experience as a customer support team lead or manager, with a minimum of 3 years of management/leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of the cryptocurrency industry, including blockchain technology and major cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin a plus.
- Experience working with CRM systems and support ticketing software (Zendesk).
- Ability to analyze customer feedback and data to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to think creatively and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Competitive Salary
- 401K Matching
- Health benefits offered with a company contribution towards premiums
- Paid wellness membership
- Revenue Sharing Plan
- Paid time off
- Quarterly company celebrations
- Advancement opportunities based on results
Bitcoin Depot provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Register to Apply
Please let Bitcoin Depot know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg