Customer Support Specialist
About Juniper Square
We envision a world with radically expanded opportunities for investment and participation in private markets. Our mission is to unlock the full potential of investment partnerships. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate, private equity, venture capital, crypto, and others make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve doubled our team in each of the past four years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.
Juniper Square invests in a hybrid workforce and we offer three work modes: full time remote work from your home office, a hybrid of home and office work from one of our office hubs, currently in San Francisco and Austin, or full time work in an office hub. The company headquarters is in the Cloud and we invest in digital-first operations. We have communities of remote employees across the US and Canada, with more substantive local remote working communities in Seattle, Denver, Chicago and New York, but we are open to employees working in several states and provinces. We are happy to share with interested applicants where and how we work.
About The Role
As a Customer Support Specialist at Juniper Square, you’ll join our tight-knit team as a valuable partner to our growing base of private equity customers. We are a team of animal lovers and love to see them joining our virtual meetings! First impressions can make or break a client’s perception of an organization, which is why our Customer Support Specialists play an important part in our world-class customer experience organization. You will engage hands-on with our customers to address inbound customer questions, troubleshoot issues, become a product expert and collaborate with our Customer Success Managers, Product Development and Engineering teams.
This role is a great opportunity to build valuable, hands-on experience in a software startup and private equity investing. You will grow your communication, relationship and project management skills in support of customers who are transforming the way they do business by using Juniper Square. If you’re considering a future in customer success, sales, product marketing or product management, this role is the beginning of your journey.
What you’ll do
- Field phone and email-based product support inquiries from customers, taking ownership of timely solutions
- Build knowledge of our evolving software and the real estate industry
- Work proactively with various functional teams to identify and implement creative solutions for our customers
- Be the customer advocate by engaging with product and engineering teams to create new product features based on feedback
- Build valuable customer facing skills
- Contribute towards cross functional initiatives to further develop our support of customers
- Lead strategic internal projects to help our team grow and succeed
- Develop and refine internal documentation, processes, and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Accounting, Economics, MIS, or business related degree preferred)
- 0-2 years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate assertiveness and perseverance when resolving customer requests
- Team-first attitude, high level of empathy, and passion for helping others
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving, and analytical ability
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Interested in new technologies & understanding the inner workings of a software company
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Freedom to customize your work and technology setup as you see fit
- Professional development stipend
- Monthly work from home wellness stipend while we're all remote
- Mental wellness coverage including live coaching and therapy sessions
Register to Apply
At Juniper Square, we're building a company where all kinds of people from all walks of life are valued and respected. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. If you think this job sounds like you, come join us! We’d love to hear from you.
Please let Juniper Square know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg