Customer Support Specialist (Fully Remote LATAM team)
⚡ Who we are
Lodgify is a fast-growing startup focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 200 people and 50 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, and we've been featured twice in Wired's 100 Hottest European startups list.
At Lodgify, we're on the lookout for a Customer Support Specialist to join the Lodgify team fully remote!
As a Customer Support Specialist, it is all about helping people. You will become an expert (we call ourselves “gurus”) in using the Lodgify software. You will use that expertise to advise our customers how to successfully use Lodgify to set up their own accommodation website and to grow their vacation rental business. You will help them by responding quickly to customer support requests, troubleshooting and guiding them on how to make most of Lodgify.
⭐ About the role
What you will be doing:
- Provide information and advice users on appropriate action to solve issues
- Respond to incoming requests for assistance via email or telephone
- Ensure nothing but excellent service and a high level of customer satisfaction
- Maintain client relationships through product support over the phone or chat
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Report customers feedback/issues to relevant departments & Follow up
- At least 1 year of experience in customer support, handling tickets, phone calls, or chat request.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English (any additional language is a plus)
- Easily connecting with people and understanding their issues
- Organized and able to handle multiple inquiries
- Positive attitude and sense of responsibility
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with cloud-based applications and internet expert
- Full-time position (40hs a week)
- Salary in USD!
- Performance Bonus
- Allowance for your home-office tools: computer, headset, mouse, etc.
- Referral program with paid compensation.
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 40 different nationalities.
- Yearly team-building events and activities.
- Training and mentorship program.
- Yearly performance reviews.
⭐ Why you’ll love us:
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At Lodgify, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. Lodgify is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.Register to Apply
Please let Lodgify know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg