Customer Support Agent - Argentina
Working At Bitso
We are a diverse team that takes pride in understanding the perspectives of others. We fully embrace working remotely and we are eager to act, improve and accelerate progress inside and outside of our organization.
To drive revolutionary changes in society and make crypto useful, we delight our customers with world-class products, deep care, and intentional empathy.
Customer Support is a strategic and important area in Bitso. We want our platform to be a place where our users feel supported in terms of time, quality, and experience. And that's why the Customer Support Agent role is a key partner in making things happen, proactively looking for solutions, and bringing new ideas to the table.
This role will own the end-to-end customer process and will work across different areas such as Compliance, Engineering, Fraud, and Platform while using different digital channels and a ticketing system that will include customer queries, complaints, and account verifications.
Customer Support Supervisor
Who You Are
Failure to meet any of the following required qualifications could result in an automatic rejection.
- 6 months to 1+ years of experience as Customer Support Agent, Customer service Agent.
- Passion & love for the customer service industry.
- Willing to adapt to different working schedules, flexibility, an ability to work under pressure and handle different client cases.
- Strong communication skills, experience in direct or digital contact with clients.
- Experience with different channels of support, including voice, e-mail, social and/or chat.
- We value honesty, integrity, proactive and meticulous people. With a great sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit.
- Communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments, communication within different stakeholders.
- Located in Argentina and being able to work remote.
- Proven English fluency.
What You Will Do
- Receive and respond to all incoming requests through support channels.
- Provide the first response to all requests within the service level agreement (SLA) response times.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an effective and empathetic manner.
- Compile the necessary requirements of the user according to the client's request.
- Scale the client's requests to the operations team with the necessary requirements.
- Document and alert the team of sudden problems (based on user reports) in the internal messaging software.
- Work with customer advocacy to operationalize and standardize new and existing policies, processes, and procedures.
- Be flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast-paced organization.
- Set a high bar for support analysts within the organization by setting an example through performance and work ethic.
- Positive attitude when tackling different volumes of workload and highly available (Need to work one day during weekends)
Additionally, it would be nice if you:
- Are passionate about cryptocurrencies and fintech.
- Are motivated by Bitso’s mission and creating a seamless support experience for our highly growing customer base over Latin America.
Who We Are
With over 5 million users, Bitso is the leading cryptocurrency platform in Latin America. We are developing the cryptocurrency ecosystem in the region and enabling financial inclusion. We believe crypto is the future of finance, and we’re committed to making it useful by providing equal access to safe and intuitive financial products.
We are here to make a lasting impact on our customer’s lives and we do so by embracing our core values:
- Be Human: we delight our customers through great products, deep care and true empathy. We are humble and we take pride in understanding the views of others to help us see the full picture.
- Drive Change: we're fearless pioneers committed to unlocking the crypto revolution for humanity. We move fast, take risks and work together to drive lasting impact.
- Choose Bold Honesty: we seek the truth, especially when it’s uncomfortable, in our teams, products and business reality because that will uncover where we need to focus.
- Be An Owner: our sense of urgency makes us have a bias towards action, where we prioritize exceptionally and are wise in allocating our time to ensure we always deliver creative and innovative results.
Learn more about our culture and values.
Compensation & Benefits
At Bitso, you are taking the front seat on the edge of crypto innovation, creating the next generation of crypto-powered products.
So for those willing to commit, adapt and pioneer the most important change of the century we offer:
- Me Time program, including unlimited paid time off.
- Remote-first work environment.
- Employee Stock Option program.
- Zero trading fees through our Bitso app.
- Extended Family Leave policy: all birthing parents, non-birthing parents and adopting parents are eligible for a 4-months leave.
- Premium health, dental and life insurances in Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
- Mental wellness platform.
- Volunteering days.
- Subsidized caregiving for children, adults or pets.
- Monthly stipend for gym memberships, relaxation activities, sports equipment, cooking classes, books, entertainment and more.
Want to leave an undoubtedly legacy with us? Fasten your seatbelt and join this spaceship, where you will find exponential growth and the opportunity to thrive!
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.
- This role is expected to work remotely.
Please let Bitso know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg