Customer Success Manager Accounting Audit Partners
Cryptio is an enterprise-grade crypto back-office platform. Our software helps financial institutions, corporates and crypto-native companies navigate the fragmented digital-asset landscape with confidence. We are a Series-A company, backed by tier-1 crypto and non crypto investors: Point Nine, BlueYard, Tim Draper, Alven, Aave, Consensys, Outlier Ventures. Some of our clients include; Metamask, Aave, Nexo or the Sandbox.
We're bridging the gap between the blockchain and accounting systems – transforming DeFi, custody, OTC, and exchange data into auditable records for accounting, treasury and tax filings.
We're tackling one of the biggest challenges in crypto right now - building the infrastructure to help institutional adoption. And we're playing to win.
About The Role
As Cryptio’s Customer Success Manager, Accounting & Audit Partners you will own a portfolio of accounts and manage relationships with the key stakeholders across our mid-market accounts accounting firm partners. The Customer Success Manager, Accounting & Audit Partners will act as a trusted advisor, thought leader, and subject matter expert to customers about the full suite of our products and services, whilst developing and implementing strategic plans to manage and grow accounts.
You will execute ongoing engagement and retention strategies whilst ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence, and strategic insight.
In this role you work closely with our Technical Account Manager to maintain and increase Customer Health Scores.
- Develop strategic cross-suite use cases to educate customers on the full value of the suite and drive customers to achieve greater value out of utilising the entire suite.
- Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence, and strategic insight.
- Conduct Quarterly Business reviews with key partners, including providing product roadmap insights and key recommendations.
- Build success plans for each customer.
- Meets revenue & retention objectives on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Bring lots of energy and passion to the work environment
- 3+ years in similar roles, experience working in a B2B SaaS is a big bonus!
- Preferably located in the New York
- Product development or Product Operations experience is a bonus.
- Experience in Account Management or Customer Success is essential.
- Experience working in Audit, Accounting or Consulting.
- Experience in developing strong and loyal relationships with customers, including memorable connections with key business executives, leaving a positive lasting impression.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Confident working in a fast-moving environment, with a willingness to make quick decisions based on continuous prioritisation and evolving customer needs.
- Excellent follow-through, organisation and project management skills
- Generous Equity Options
- Full-remote and flexible working
- Unlimited learning & conference budget
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Offices in London & Paris
- Company socials and annual trip
- Training & Development
Please let Cryptio know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg