Customer Success Agent
Customer Success Agent
Global - Remote /
Ecosystem Support – Integration & Support /
About IOV Labs
IOV Labs is on a mission to provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy.
IOV Labs operates the RSK Blockchain, a Bitcoin merge-mined smart contracts platform - the most secure smart contract platform in the world. IOV Labs also develops the RSK Infrastructure Framework (RIF) to provide our partners with everything they need to build decentralized apps and new Open Finance services on the RSK Blockchain.
We have had early success with partners building ground-breaking Open Finance services on RSK. We are now scaling-up our ambitions, expanding into new markets, and driving transaction growth throughout the RSK EcoSystem.
About the Team
Our Customer Success team is focused on guaranteeing the satisfaction of our partners and helping them to get the greatest benefit from our partnership, products and services. They do this through a Customer Success Process that contemplates the full lifecycle of the Partnership, starting from onboarding.
About the Role
We are looking for a Customer Success Agent to join the Customer Success team. If you are a tech oriented person with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and user experience and you want to contribute to the revolution at IOV Labs, then this is for you.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Build strong, long-term relationships with assigned partners, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude. Provide proactive strategy with their assigned customer accounts
- Serve as a product, company and industry ambassador, keen on educating prospects and partners on the capabilities of our services and products. Conduct weekly, quarterly and annual customer success reports to ensure customers optimize our product/service, issues are resolved proactively and partner goals are met.
- Work closely with Business Development, Support, Product and other Technical teams to ensure an exceptional partner experience and take care of any partner issues
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure partner satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth
- Evaluate risk management for each customer and proactively evade dissatisfaction or lost business and ultimately drive retention throughout the partner life cycle.
- Collaborate on product designs and influence their roadmaps.
- Provide insight and relay the voice of partners with internal teams, including Business Development, Marketing, Product, Support, Operations and Integration.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
<p><strong>BONUS POINTS:</strong></p> <ul> <li>At least 3 years in Customer Success, Sales, Business Development or Account Management</li> <li>Proven experience building strong customer relationships and efficiently communicating internal and external voices.</li> <li>Experience working with senior and executive level customer contacts</li> <li>Excellent multitasking and project management skills</li> <li>Advanced English Language Proficiency (bonus points for Spanish, but not essential).</li> <li>Excellent written, verbal, presentation and phone communication skills, with the ability to adapt conversations for technical and non-technical audiences.</li> <li>Experience with agile and Scrum methodologies</li> <li>Experience working by objectives with remote teams</li> <li>Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player</li> <li>Strong interest in and familiarity with technology, knowledge of or experience with customer support tools.</li> <li>Willingness to learn decentralized technologies</li> </ul> </li>
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary and bonus. Laptop and other working tools you might need.
- 100% remote working (contractor) from anywhere in the world.
- Possibility to work at your nearest WeWork space.
- Flexible working hours. You’re free to work however you work best.
- Paid holidays and personal leave days.
- Opportunity to work with state of art technology in a challenging and unique project.
- Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.
- Training programs to learn everything about the crypto world.
- Weekly scientific moments by our Research & Innovation team to learn about technology, challenges, and solutions in the blockchain world.
- Language courses: English, Spanish or Chinese.
- Employee assistance program offering legal, financial, family, psychological, and wellness counseling for you and your family.
IOV Labs Mission, Vision, & Purpose
- Our purpose is to... build a more decentralized world, for a freer and fairer future
- Our vision is… a safe and equitable global financial system that enables everyone to participate and prosper
- We’re on a mission to… provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy
We are excited to see what you're made of!
IOV Labs embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.Register to Apply
Please let IOVLabs know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg