OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
About this job:
Quick customer service & assistance delivered through social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and others. In addition, providing guidance, answering questions, addressing complaints, responding to online reviews, and issuing refunds via social channels.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Attending to all customer queries, concerns, and comments posted to the company's social media platforms.
- Liaising with both internal & external stakeholder e.g. product managers & the marketing team to handle complaints and feedback related to websites, products, platforms, and services, etc.
- Reviewing all social media posts for accuracy and ensuring inappropriate content is flagged/alerted.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of company products to effectively communicate with customers.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with company partners and external stakeholders.
- Staying informed on social media trends, innovations, and changes.
What We Look For In You:
- A bachelor's degree in social media management, marketing, customer service, or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a social media agent, customer service, or a similar role.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English with multi-language skills would be a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of social media best practices.
- Ability to effectively use a variety of social media platforms, such as Twitter, Telegram, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Discord, Reddit, etc.
- Solid customer service skills with good communication and interpersonal skills. Multi-language skill would be a plus.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management: ability to multi-task to solve issue for Customers, while managing time.
- Willingly to work on rotational shift accordingly to given schedule to support 24x7 operations.
- Willing to work in Tun Razak Exchange 106 (walking distance from MRT TRX)
Nice to Haves:
- Working knowledge of social media tools, such as Zendesk, Hootsuite, etc.
- Familiar with crypto/finance-technology industry
- Experience working with teams across global offices and time zones.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive remuneration package (Basic Salary + Generous KPI bonus program + Shift Allowance + Annual Increment).
- Meal Allowance up to RM 500/month
- Monthly Team Building
- RM 2500 Benefits per annum (Training & Wellness)
- Yearly Bonus
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX).
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion - we provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed.
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program.
- Multinational working environment - Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations.
Please let OKX know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg