Who is Fortress?
Fortress Blockchain Technologies is a fintech company building the foundation for our digital futures. The company spans traditional markets and banking, neo-banking, blockchain technologies, cryptocurrency, NFTs, and metaverses through a suite of services and REST APIs. With our products and APIs, clients can build their platforms with a backend to service everything they would need to modernize with our burgeoning digital economy.
Fortress is seeking a hard-working and self-driven individual to join our energetic, forward-thinking
Customer Operations team. We are a rapidly growing, challenger fintech company in Summerlin with
emphasis currently on payment processing for both consumer and business accounts.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for several tasks. We’re looking for a jack of all trades, who need not
be a master of anyone. By title, you’ll be working in customer service, but we also believe the role is
so much more than an entry-level customer service role. A few examples besides answering emails,
phone calls, or chats, you’ll be working with other teams, helping open settlement accounts for high-value entities, and helping our compliance team with customer onboarding. The list goes on.
As a key member of the Customer Operations team at Fortress, you will be responsible for day to day operations including, but not limited to:
- Providing exceptional and timely support to customers via email, chat and phone
- Multi-tasking across multiple systems and applications including Zen Desk and internal customer
- Coordinating and building relationships with other departments
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Assisting businesses with completing sign up process and uploading required documentation during sign up process
- Taking on any special projects for the business that may need extra attention
- Providing support to sales, operations, funds processing, compliance, and dev teams
- Facilitating a deep knowledge and understanding of our products
- Continuously developing skills and industry knowledge to enhance the value of all customer interactions
Job Requirements and Skills
- Communication Skills – Excellent communication, written and oral. Communicates well with peers, colleagues (including leadership), and clients on a regular basis. Ability to convey messages and ideas concisely and effectively with professionalism.
- Driven to provide the best customer experience and continually improve performance
- Feedback Driven – Open to feedback and always striving for self-improvement. Collaborating on feedback and improvement plans with your direct leader
- Planning, Organizing, Time Management, Prioritization – Can plan personal timeline to meet specific task goals. Understands the requirement to be organized and work in an organized fashion. Works efficiently with a pre-defined schedule or set of existing priorities but can also effectively prioritize situations and emergencies.
- Work Style, Ethic and Initiative – Works well independently and in groups. Demonstrates ability to communicate and work accordingly with other departments and external businesses. Able to stay focused and maintain drive throughout a busy and heavy workflow. Self-motivated, and understands what needs to be done without requiring instruction
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving – Identifies constraints, bottlenecks, and potential problems for a variety of internal and external processes with little to no clear resolution. Consistently taking ownership of problems while providing a solution with appropriate documentation/explanation. The ability to understand complex situations and drive to a meaningful outcome.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to address details specific to individual tasks as well as understanding the big picture associated with given task.
- Conflict Resolution – Able to address conflicts internally and externally related to tasks/processes for which they have direct ownership of
- Familiarity with Zendesk or other CRM systems
Desired Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Prior knowledge and experience working in the fintech industry
- Must have open availability to work early mornings, nights, and weekends
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment that evolves with customer needs
- Must be located in the Las Vegas/Henderson area
- Salary: TBD (Based on Experience)
Please let Fortress Trust Company know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg