Customer Experience CX Lead
SUMMARY: Customer Experience (CX) Lead
We’re in need of an experienced Customer Service Lead to provide excellent customer service and inspire outstanding service throughout the organization.
The CX Lead's role is to meet the customer's needs to ensure customer loyalty and satisfaction. The CX Lead is responsible for bridging the gap between customers and the brand to ensure that the touch points across the customers’ journey are engaging, efficient and effective.
Your primary goal will be to keep the department running in an effective, productive, and profitable manner; and to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
SOME ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE*:
- Act as the voice of Kreatr when supporting our customers on email, chat, and discord.
- Advocate for customers internally by sharing customer feedback and information with relevant stakeholders to continuously improve the customer experience.
- Address and resolve customer issues with the utmost care and respect by listening and offering holistic solutions. Own customers’ issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Report issues with platform and work with Dev team to resolve.
- Help establish processes and automation to support efficient customer communication (Zendesk, knowledge base, logistics)
- Oversee printing orders & manage quality issues with prints.
- Recruit, coach, and develop customer service agents. Create an environment where they can excel through empowerment and encouragement.
- Build and deliver training to agents (experience and system training)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES THAT YOU BRING
- Expertise in providing customer service support; 3+ yrs customer service experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools. Knowledge and proficient experience with Microsoft Excel, Asana and Zendesk preferred.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
WHO WE ARE
KREATR is a Web3 ecosystem empowering creatives to earn from selling their unique works, all secured on blockchain technology. On Kreatr artists can authenticate, promote, and most importantly earn from selling physical NFTs of their work. Our team is on a mission to connect the world's creators with the world's collectors to build sustainable economic and social value. We envision a world where the creator economy becomes the main economy.
Kreatr officially launched at SxSW in 2022 in partnership with Known Gallery; hosting an epic launch event where we commissioned TWO live mural paintings by VIZIE and RIME MSK as well as featured art by the likes of SABER, Daniel Russo, Estevan Oriol, and many more.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT KREATR
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits
- Company stock options
- Opportunity to be part of an incredible team. We surround ourselves with talented, professional and friendly team members. We are invested in our teammates' personal and professional success.
- Gym on-site
- Healthy work/life balance. Our people are highly engaged and passionate about their work. We love our work, yet we recognize that it is just as important to get away. We encourage you to take the time you need.
SALARY: $60,000 - $85,000 annually
INCLUSIVITY STATEMENT: We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re stoked to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran, or disability status.
*This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.Register to Apply
Please let KREATR know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg