About the job
We are MoonPay. Architects of the future, inventors, artists, and authors of innovation.
Our vision? To unlock digital ownership for everyone. We are onboarding the world to web3, where people can own and control their digital identity, data, property, and money.
MoonPay is the world’s leading web3 infrastructure company. We provide end-to-end solutions for payments, enterprise-scale smart contract development, and digital asset management. Many of the world's most iconic brands rely on MoonPay to power their web3 strategies and ideas.
Now boarding the next generation of leaders. Come help us build what's next.
Please note: Exceptional fluency in English (written and verbal) are a requirement for this role, and you must be currently located and authorized to work in Poland.
The Compliance Team ❤️
As a Customer Risk Analyst, you’ll join our team at MoonPay to support the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) in ensuring that the business in the US operates in accordance with all legal and regulatory requirements and all Group standards relating to anti-money laundering and counter terrorism financing (AML). This role will be responsible for performing holistic due diligence reviews in support of the Bank’s BSA/AML Know Your Customer (KYC) policies and procedures. The BSA/AML EDD program is designed to review higher-risk customers and their activity closely at account opening and periodically thereafter.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, inquisitive individual with a background in AML/BSA, able to work independently and as a part of the team, can analyze, assess financial activity/documentation to evaluate potential risk of certain customer types. We are currently looking for candidates in Poland.
What you’ll do 👀
- Timely completion of EDD Onboarding customer reviews
- Timely completion of periodic/high risk customer EDD reviews and escalation of potential concerns to the appropriate group.
- Managing the EDD and other exception queues
- Resolve escalations by Customer Operations Team or other parties
- Liaising with with e-KYC vendor when needed
- Conduct research using available systems and proprietary tools to identify relevant Know Your Customer (KYC) information.
- Support Managers and Team Leaders in conducting complex customer or partner reviews.
- Serve as a backup for any FIU Analyst related functions and contribute to additional assignments/projects as assigned by Management
- Assist with training and job shadowing for new team members
- Keep up-to-date with industry news and developments both in BSA/AML and KYC, as well as in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space
You should apply if ✅
- 3+ years experience at a financial institution, ideally in FinTech and/or MSBs.
- B.A./B.S. degree; or equivalent work experience or research experience a plus.
- ACAMS / ACFCS or ICA accreditation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Additional languages will be considered an asset.
- A passion for harnessing the power of digital currency and blockchain technology and services built on top of it.
- Proven track record of interpreting large amounts of complex information and extracting facts objectively.
- Ability and passion to learn and adapt quickly, as the crypto space are constantly evolving.
- Ability to effectively balance multiple priorities and learn new tools quickly
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
You should apply if ✅
- Ability to assess risk as well as advise management of risk(s)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking skills, and attention to detail
- Able to work well independently or as part of a team.
- Customer oriented in your approach.
- An innovative and creative mind looking to suggest new solutions to old problems.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with great attention to detail.
- First-rate decision making skills, bias for action and sound judgment.
- Ability to maintain a strong operational focus with the capacity to manage time sensitive workflows across competing priorities.
- Crypto-specific investigative work experience, and knowledge of blockchain analysis across various crypto products
- Experience with blockchain analytics software (e.g. Chainalysis, TRM Labs, CipherTrace)
- Crypto compliance certifications (CCI, CTCE, CCFC, Reactor, KYT)
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
Hiring Manager Screen (20-30 minutes)
Compliance screen (20-30 minutes)
Culture Screen (20-30 minutes)
Final interview (20-30 minutes)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you are only a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.Register to Apply
Please let MoonPay know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg