Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As a blockchain (cryptography orientation) development researcher, you must be active in the planning and implementation of applications for the cryptography, especially secure multi-party computing (MPC) related domain. You should be self-motivated, and be able to proactively push from the start to finish of each project. Furthermore, you must be able to analyze and evaluate novel cryptography research and blockchain technology in the market.
This is a full-time position that can be remote from any location and timezone (priority is APAC/EU timezones).
NOTE: we also have other positions in the Blockchain team: for Smart Contract and Blockchain performance experts - feel free to check our job board and apply (or highlight this in your application to this role).
- Join the full life cycle of cryptography infrastructure, including wallet, framework and libraries development, requirement gathering, design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and support
- Contribute creative insight to solve both technical and business challenges
- Connect with the developer community and facilitate technical partners
- Promote technology best practice within the team
- Expertise on Cryptography, especially in TSS, MPC or zk-SNARK
- Experience in Rust or Golang or other mainstream programming languages
- Familiar with state-of-art software frameworks and design patterns, practitioners in designing and implementing complex system
- MSc/PhD in STEM with applied cryptography orientation (participation in at least 2 classes related to cryptography)
- Significant involvement in the project that required the use of novel cryptography, ideally FHE and/or ZK and/or MPC related
- Proven track record for great academic research, published paper in top tier cryptography conference
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg