Cryptocurrency Infrastructure Engineer - Remote USA
Unit 410 is an experienced team of security, infrastructure, and cryptocurrency engineers. We empower the largest stakeholders to use their crypto in secure and novel ways. To do so, we build institutional-grade systems and solutions for secure network participation. We’ve long believed in the potential of cryptocurrency and are excited to continue pushing forward the state of the art through industry-leading key generation, encryption, and network participation. As we engineer systems and solutions, we often find pieces that we think should exist. So we build them, and whenever possible share those back with the community.
- Lead Network Launches: From concept to production become an expert on bleeding edge networks, continue to improve and build secure templates, patterns, tools, and processes for new cryptocurrency network launches.
- Secure Systems: Design and implement security improvements, tools, and automation for safe participation in cryptocurrency networks.
- Invent Solutions: As challenges emerge develop innovative technical solutions that benefit the industry.
- Collaborate: Work closely with other engineers to ensure we do not have single points of failure in any realm (technical, training, or documentation).
- Identity New Opportunities: Cryptocurrency continues to accelerate. As new use cases become defined, roll forward into emergent protocols and opportunities.
- 5-7 years experience engineering and operating highly available public-facing infrastructure.
- Detailed understanding of Public Cloud Infrastructure and experience codifying, automating, segmenting, and scaling services.
- Experience evaluating technological risks and implementing security detections and protections.
- Working understanding of cryptocurrency infrastructure and proof-of-stake.
Why Unit 410
- Remote, fully distributed team working on bleeding edge technologies.
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of cryptocurrency’s most experienced engineers and entrepreneurs.
- A fast moving, collaborative and engineering led environment.
- Impact through project ownership while having a highly skilled team to collaborate with.
- Access to scale and resources.
- Languages: Golang, Typescript & Rust
- Tools: Terraform, Ansible, Containers, Prometheus, Grafana
- Providers: GCP, AWS
- Networks: Substrate, Tendermint, Celo and more
The base salary range for this position is $100k to $200k. This position is eligible for incentive compensation in the form of a bonus.
Unit 410 is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Unit 410 does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.Register to Apply
Please let Unit 410 know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg