About the job
Cryptocurrency news media outlet DailyCoin is looking for a full-time crypto/blockchain writer with solid knowledge of SEO.
We are looking for a newsroom colleague experienced enough to source and update and produce SEO content related to the crypto, blockchain, Play to Earn, NFTs, and Web3 sectors.
- Create long-form content perfectly optimized for search engines.
- Conduct thorough research before and during the writing process.
- Fact-checking and the verification of sources and gathered information.
- Uploading articles to the content management system.
- Attend feedback sessions and make revisions suggested by the editors.
- Outreach for unique, primary sources.
- 2+ years of working experience in journalism or copywriting.
- Experience in working with SEO tools.
- Solid understanding of the blockchain technology and crypto.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Commitment to writing high-quality, accurate, clean articles with original sources.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, respond quickly, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to do your own research.
- Cryptocurrency wallet.
What we offer:
- Full-time remote job.
- Support, training, and guidance.
- $0.08-0.10 per published word, depending on experience
DailyCoin is an online cryptocurrency news media outlet that covers a broad range of topics in the blockchain technology space, as well as in fields related to fintech, crypto, and digital assets. Our international team delivers breaking news and insights about digital assets to hundreds of thousands of readers worldwide.
Powered by JazzHR
Please let DailyCoin know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg