Crypto Research Analyst
Are you ready to join an agile, diverse, and global team of innovators in redefining the B2B payment space for startups and SMEs in emerging markets? Tribal Credit is built for companies looking for a better way to pay business expenses and optimize their financial management. We provide modern payment methods like multi-currency physical and virtual business Visa cards and a powerful spend management platform to track and control expenses—all in one seamless interface.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who have launched startups both in emerging markets and the U.S. We're backed by leading international investors, including SoftBank, QED Investors, BECO Capital, Global Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst, Endure Capital, and OTG Ventures . We're also part of the Visa Fintech Fast Track program among an elite group of fintechs.
This position is 100% remote, based in the United States, and will report to the Senior Crypto Research Analyst.
As a Crypto Research Analyst, you will…
- Research, evaluate, and analyze crypto protocols and projects to identify trends that represent potential new crypto direction
- Develop and deliver targeted market research, fundamental analysis, and forward-looking strategic plans
- Actively seek out and investigate new information and sources to stay on top of industry trends
- Communicate and present data-driven recommendations to leadership
- Actively engage with the Tribal's crypto ecosystem to build relationships and develop a deep understanding of the needs and priorities
- Coordinate Tribal participation in external events (e.g., conferences, webinars) and/or Tribal-hosted events. This could include such responsibilities as preparing speaker applications or talking points for senior Tribal leadership.
- Help manage community initiatives to educate and grow users and network participants
- Help refine Tribal's crypto vision as the space continues to evolve.
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience in a crypto role as an analyst or associate, or other associated roles such as investment banking, consulting, or finance
- Deep interest in the cryptocurrency markets
- In-depth knowledge of existing crypto projects, emerging trends, and new technologies
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and writing and verbal communication skills
- Agile, flexible, and responsive approach to work.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Business or related area of study
- Intermediate proficiency (or better) with Microsoft Excel is required
- Experience with R and Python is helpful but not essential.
- Strong presence and engagement with the crypto community is a plus.
- Fluency in English is required; knowledge of other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, or Arabic) is helpful.
- 100% employer paid healthcare insurance for team members and family.
- Employer paid life insurance.
- Employer paid post-tax short-term and long-term disability.
- Unlimited time off and all public holidays.
- Allowance for home office equipment.
- Highly supportive team culture.
- 100% remote, flexible work environment.
- Market-competitive salaries.
- Top-notch project management, productivity, and team engagement tools.
- Unlimited learning resources, and much more.
- Passionate about creating value: We experiment with new possibilities, to effect positive change for the world around us.
- Devoted to high standards: We don't merely do the work, we strive for excellence, precision, and mastery at what we do.
- Proactively learning and growing: We're curious and passionate about learning and growing.
- Human-centered: We put people's welfare at the center of everything we do.
- Candid, open, connected: We work in perfect sync powered by open, continuous communication and feedback.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Privacy Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Learn more about Tribal at www.tribal.credit
Please let Tribal know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg