About the Company
SALT is the pioneer of crypto-backed lending and offers crypto-focused financial services for individuals and businesses. Our mission is to build products that increase access to financial opportunities and give people more control over their ability to generate wealth long term. Committed to fostering adoption of blockchain technology, we’re working to bridge cryptocurrency with traditional finance. With an emphasis on security and customer service, we provide the technology, infrastructure, and tools that make it easy for crypto holders, businesses, banks, and governments across the globe to participate in the blockchain economy. SALT operates a blockchain-based platform that facilitates the issuance of consumer and commercial asset-backed loans secured with cryptocurrency and provides asset management services. The platform is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Salt Blockchain Inc. SALT is a remote first organization with a dynamic workforce. For more information, please visit saltlending.com. We are passionate about what we do and seek others that are excited to be in this cutting-edge space!
About the Position
The Crypto Operations Department oversees cryptoasset governance and recordkeeping at Salt. Crypto Operations Specialists participate in daily transaction control, wallet management, and record keeping. This position assists with the review, approval, and execution for cryptoasset transactions, tracks and troubleshoots technical blockchain based issues, and maintains documentation and records for the Salt organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Gain a deep understanding of the Salt Platform and its administrative tooling
- Review, approve, and execute crypto transactions
- Provide accurate bookkeeping and blockchain related recordkeeping for token redemptions, withdrawals, monthly repayments, stabilizations, and collateral management
- Collaborate with Lending and Accounting teams, and work with Engineering on a variety of issues ranging from troubleshooting to platform design and new features
- Enforce financial and legal controls concerning crypto transactions
- Provide support for financial audits, reconciliations, transaction tracing, compliance, and Anti Money Laundering
- Understand blockchain nuances for proof of work, mining, gas, tags/memos, hard/soft forks, etc. to verbalize differences and perform common issue resolution
- Research, learn, research, learn…both independently and with teams
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Titles and Certifications a plus, including CPA, CFA, CBP, CEE, CCE
- Excessively detail oriented
- Security minded
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills – once crypto is sent, it is irreversible. This fact alone necessitates extreme dedication to process and details
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to create complete and accurate documentation
- Able to establish and maintain cooperative and positive working relationships
- Even-tempered with ability to balance multiple tasks with changing deadlines and priorities
What’s in it for you:
- Work Remotely: no commute/traffic, enjoy more flexibility and improved work/life balance, live where you want anywhere within the U.S. and work where you want - comfort of your home, favorite coffee shop, the beautiful outdoors - you pick!
- Health Insurance & Benefits: medical, dental and vision health insurance with options for the company to pay 100% of the monthly premiums for employees and all their eligible dependents, health care and dependent care flexible spending account options, virtual health options, robust 24/7 employee assistance program, and company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Paid Time Off: 12 company paid holidays and unlimited paid time off - work hard / play hard!
- Retirement Savings: 401(k) with company match
- Company Equity: receive grant of company stock options - build and share in our success!
- Great Culture: partner with an engaged, collaborative team and enjoy our informal culture and fun virtual events.
Please let SALT Lending know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg