GridPlus is looking for an experienced software engineer to handle development of software related to cryptocurrencies. This is a full stack role ranging from web to firmware.
- Build and support Lattice1 integrations for external products, such as browser extensions;
- Develop new features for the GridPlus SDK, keeping them in synced with Lattice1 firmware.
- Develop application-level firmware code. Our codebase is in embedded C but you will only be working with high level application code (e.g. transaction building, file management, screens, etc).
- Help root cause customer issues when needed.
- Familiarity with Ethereum, Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, and programmable blockchain networks;
- Proven record of managing complexity and producing software using best practices, especially the management of multiple disparate software components.
- Nice to have experience with decentralized apps and Web3 experience;
- Nice to have experience with systems programming (Rust, C, C++, etc), but not required;
Location in a time zone between UTC -9 and +1 is desired.
Register to Apply
Please let Grid + know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg