WHO WE ARE:
Plug and Play Tech Center is the ultimate innovation platform, bringing together the best startups and the world’s largest corporations to create the most meaningful connections that bring innovation to anyone, anywhere. We are on a mission to bring the benefits of Silicon Valley to all four corners of the world. We work with visionary entrepreneurs and uniquely qualified teams innovating across all areas of the cryptocurrency and digital asset space, where we have invested in top projects like Blockdaemon, Stellar, Token.io, and Evertas.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology and entrepreneurship and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively seeking a Crypto/Digital Assets-focused Corporates Partnership Associate to champion the Plug and Play business model and drive portfolio and partner growth in Silicon Valley. An ideal candidate has a passion for understanding how crypto/digital asset startups scale and how corporations are thinking about innovation within the world of Web 3 and is driven to take an active role in building out our crypto and digital asset focused ecosystem and investment portfolio.
The Corporate Partnerships Associate role is a key entry level position on the Corporate Partnership Team. Associates are responsible for sourcing relevant corporate partners and supporting global teams. Associates also work with corporate partners on their technology needs and support overall program management.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- Identify, qualify, sort, and track leads (using Salesforce CRM)
- Create and prioritize target account and contact list
- Act as the subject matter expert on Plug and Play's innovation platform
- Research new prospects through various channels (web, articles, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Research and document relevant contact information for existing leads/keeping contact information updated
- Profiling of strategic accounts and identifying key individuals
- Researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Diligent and considerate follow-up cycles with prospects
- Analyze results and creatively consider new approaches that could improve the effectiveness of sales initiatives
- Work with sales executives on global opportunities that help drive revenue growth
- Maintaining and growing basic industry knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or computer science
- Strong knowledge of the crypto space (1-2 years of experience working in cryptocurrency analysis and/or startup.)
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to think strategically, analytically, and creatively.
- Highly organized, shown to meet tight deadlines along with consistent accuracy and attention to detail
- Intermediate spreadsheet experience (formulas, dashboards, charts, pivots, and analysis)
- Bonus: Ability to evaluate highly technical companies and protocols
- Curious and open-minded, the ability to learn and digest information quickly
- Self-motivated and driven; proven to work independently, prioritize work, and achieve results
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to communicate with C-Suite executives
- Collaborative, diplomatic, and can cross-functionally partner with stakeholders across multiple offices
- Experience in/comfort with a role with a degree of ambiguity, requiring proactive analysis and action
What We Offer
- Be part of Plug & Play - the biggest and fastest growing startup innovation platform globally with locations worldwide such as Silicon Valley, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Berlin, Singapore, China, and Japan
- Be at the forefront of innovation and get access to groundbreaking technologies
- Be part of a dynamic, international, and open-minded team
- Get access to and communicate with leading international financial executives, startups, and investors
- You will work closely with our corporate partners daily and grow your network
- Work in a vibrant and unique working environment
- Various opportunities for your career development at our 45 locations worldwide
- Contribute and realize your own ideas and have room for self-development
- Please all applications must be submitted in English
- Plug and Play's global attendance policy: 3 days at the office, 2 days home.
Please let Plug and Play Tech Center know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg