Crypto Compliance Officer
AnChain.AI is a Blockchain Security startup based in San Jose, California.
We are looking for an experienced Crypto Compliance Officer to join our team.
In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating transaction alerts arising from blockchain activity.
- Conduct high-quality investigations of potentially suspicious activity on the blockchain, by identifying transaction patterns, trends and typologies impacting the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
- Conduct comprehensive, high quality end-to-end complex investigations to identify financial crime patterns, trending, and typologies impacting AnChain.AI and its global end users.
- Draft responses and provide materials relevant to subpoenas and 314(a)/(b) requests from law enforcement agencies.
- Act as point of contact as crypto subject matter
- Research and analyze current and emerging trends involving cryptocurrency and other digital assets.
- Brief partner department managers and key leaders on current and emerging threats with regards to cryptocurrency.
- Train and develop colleagues and clients on investigative techniques and be a point of contact.
- Conduct OSINT research relevant to the customer, typology, or scenario.
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of Blockchain or Cryptocurrency intelligence analysis or Law Enforcement experience specifically relating to on-chain cryptocurrency investigations.
- Passionate and up to date on the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
- Self-starter, critical thinker, creative, organized, sees the bigger picture.
- Must be able to operate independently, manage multiple competing priorities with deadlines, and exhibit a sense of urgency when necessary.
Benefits and Perks
- Healthcare and dental insurance
- Education reimbursement
- Gym membership reimbursement
Please let AnChain.AI know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg
Turkish Speaking YouTube Content Creator – Cryptonews at Finixio
Content Creator Turkey Graphic Design Animation
19 days ago