About Injective Labs
Injective Labs is trailblazing a new dawn for Web3 enabled finance. We are the core contributors to Injective, one of the fastest growing blockchains in the industry. Injective provides an interoperable smart contracts platform that is optimized for building decentralized finance applications. Interoperability is at the core of Injective, which is natively integrated with chains such as Ethereum, Cosmos and Solana. Developers can rapidly launch premier financial applications suited for mass adoption using Injective’s infrastructure and specialized DeFi primitives such as the world’s first fully on-chain order book.Our team has decades of experience spearheading the largest financial institutions and tech organizations. Injective is incubated by Binance and is backed by leading firms such as Jump Crypto, Pantera and Mark Cuban.
About the role:
Our team is looking for a motivated Accountant with experience in crypto to support our rapidly growing business. In this position, you will lead and execute all core financial accounting processes; record financial transactions for the company; create, verify, and submit payments; prepare tax filings; as well as prepare accounting reports in accordance with guidelines. The ideal candidate will enhance and expedite the accounting close procedures while working alongside internal departments to develop financial reporting solutions for both upcoming and ongoing projects.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual close activities and regulatory reports and manage state reporting deadlines
- Create and implement enhanced financial reporting procedures to improve operational efficiency and accuracy
- Identify and implement suitable accounting software for Anti Capital’s needs
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, general ledger, payroll, fixed assets, and investments for multiple global offices
- Reconcile bank, crypto wallets, and company card accountsAssist with review of US and international payroll processing
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations and variance analysis to ensure financial statement accuracy
- Assist with year-end audit work as required
- Prepare yearly company tax filings
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA license preferred5+ years’ experience in Accounting, Audit, and/or Tax
- Prior experience working in crypto industry highly preferredInternational accounting and/or consolidation and/or tax experience a plus
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Google Sheets, knowledge of Python or willing to learn will be a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to manage tight deadlines and responsibilities effectively; ability to multitask and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to take on challenges, tasks, and assignments
- Willingness to work within a collaborative, driven, and professional environment
- Coming from a crypto buy side company will be a big plus
- Knowledge of different languages, including Chinese, Korean will be a plus
This position is based in our New York offices
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Please let Injective Labs know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg